ABORTION... should we support it?

Indonesia
Should we support abortion or not? before making a hasty conclusion.. ask yourself have you ever been in the shoes of this people? the abortionists and the women who have gotten it and those who wants to have it? how would it be if you where in there shoes? will your conclusion be affected or will it stay the same?
@maximax8 (27048)
I found out my son would be severely disabled with spina bifida and hydrocephalus. So they offered me an abortion at 36 weeks pregnancy. I said no way. I am pro-life. I wouldn't ever have an abortion. I will discuss why some other ladies have an abortion. The one I feel sorry for is the lady that does it in order to save her life. I pity a lady that had conceived her baby when she was raped. I think a lady that is raped should take the morning after pill the day after her attack. Ultrasound can show that some babies are disabled. I believe those babies should be born and then given excellent medical care. Those three categories of reasons are life in danger, a pregnancy that resulted from rape and ultrasound has found disability account for two per cent of abortions. The abortions that shouldn't be allowed are the ones for social reasons. Birth control is vital in a serious relationship. No form of birth control is 100% effective. Surprise pregnancy can happen to a lady and if so she should have her baby and become a loving parent. A university student in their first year of study might get pregnant. A teenager might get pregnant by accident. The babies are innocent and deserve to live.
abortion is wrong but people are not perfect.
@amyson (3509)
i am very against in abortion.i just cant believe other have the nerves to do this act of human rights to live.we must condemn those people who engages in this act of violence in the human rights.
@danitykane (3192)
I'm against it! No one should support it. I am pro-life. Abortion for me is a crime and anyone who gets involve with it should be punished by law. It so devastating that some other country passed a bill supporting it and it was being practiced already. Everyone deserves to be a part of this world. People doesn't have the authority to choose who lives and who don't.
@Archie0 (4671)
Hello radicsphere. I think abortion is taken as a sinfull cause in many countries even now.And i think it is very obvious for it.I think if abortion is done in the starting week then there is no harm because the baby has not started yet taking shapes but killing the babay after it has been getting alive is ofcourse against law, we dont have any right to kill the baby or kill a human being.I am myself against total abortion, i cannot support someone who wants to be a butcher and kill a human child who has no fault but to be born in their wombs.