Public schools or Private schools... which one is better?

Indonesia
i've heard some people say private schools are better and i'd like to know if this really are the opinion of the majority, well yes, i do consider private school too cuz i came from one.. but i'd also like to hear an opinion from a different persepective..
@taztheone (1726)
my private school - My school, St mary's
I think private schools are much better because of their higher standard of education. However you should go to a reputed school rather than sending kids to some private school. I studied in a private school(which was one of the most reputed ones) & hence I clearly understood the difference in the standard of education between the public & private school because some of my friends were in public school. More over the management in private schools are answerable to parents & hence are more responsible with the students. Happy Lotting
@amyson (3509)
foe me i also prefer private schools the teaching are more extensive than in public schools.they also regularly updated their curriculum yearly.the inputs of education in private school is very good.