COMPUTER SOFTWARES..... Pirated vs. Original

Indonesia
how many of you would want to buy a pirated software over an original one.. do you think it really matter if you buy the original one? why did you choose to buy the fake or the original? what advantages did you get on it? Reminder: when coming to singapore and australia.. your fake ones will get busted!..
@Ayoosh16 (194)
Well, im a indian. I got free windows 7 ultimate uograde from microsoft india's acaedimic program. But all people are not lucky like me. Genuine Windows costs Rs 12000-Rs15000 which is equal to 240-300 dollars. To americans it seems a small amount but i india no one is ready to give such a cost for an sotware whose pirated software cost them aroun rs 300 or $6. INDIA'S GDP is low than USA ie that prices and wages both are lower and genuine software form foriegn countries make no justice to the common man. the same goes to china and thats why these two countries the the pirated software hubs of world.
@Masssko (239)
• Estonia
I would rather choose freeware software than pirated one. I don't have that much money to allow myself to buy licenses on every single program, but as long as software market provides us lots of alternatives to the paid software, I think it is the most appropriate to choose on of them. Indeed, I use free Opera browser instead of Internet Explorer, free antivirus program etc. The only original thing, that I have is my operating system, I got it as an addition to my notebook with all the licenses.