do you know what these means?

@tigeraunt (6331)
i was kinda surfing and then this words were displayed "once your ISP propagetes and refreshes their cache you will see xxx" anyone who understands this please tell me? what is ISP and that word cache? ann
@aerous (13475)
Hello friend, our fellow cmdr001, has the good explanation about your question. I cannot give you any answer for this because our good friend did the right way am supporting him in that way that his explanation is really right...Have a nice day!
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear aerous, he has a very good explanation i agree. it was very education for me because i didnt have any knowledge about it and "computers". i am always the "user" type. thank you very much for your post. have a very nice day. ann
@aerous (13475)
Don't mind about it, my friend. It is my pleasure to participate in your discussion. Those terms is technical and most computer users did not aware about that because this is very technical in form...Even most of the computer science did not know that, my friend. Technical people understand those terms...Have a nice day!
@bodhisatya (2384)
ISP stands for "Internet Service Provider". And cache is the temporary memory. But the phrase, ummm seems like some kind of a code to me,
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear bodhi, didnt see this until one more responded to the question. thank you so much. cheers. ann
@AniruS (258)
cmd has already explained the meaning of the two words in the above post. I will try to explain how the ISP and cache works and are related to surfing internet. Your ISP would have some programs that will continuously search for new websites that are created. Once it finds any new website, it will cache the IP address and the domain name of these website. The ISP will also keep a cache of frequently visiting websites so that your internet surfing feels faster. You will get the above message if the website that you are trying to go is not yet reached by you ISP.
@tigeraunt (6331)
the picture gets clearer everytime a new explanation is made. thank you so much for taking time to explain how isp and cache works. happy mylotting. ann
@cmdr001 (371)
• Portugal
ISP means Internet Service Provider, you know, the company that provides you your Internet service. Cache it's a temporary storage place, in this case its a hard drive in your ISP's servers where information (web pages) are being temporarily held so that if other users beside yourself want to see that page too, instead of having to go fetch it on the original server, it'll be grabbed from your ISP's server, being much faster.
@tigeraunt (6331)
thats very very educational. am sure there are a lot more words that will come up which i dont understand and am very happy to know its meaning. have a nice day and thank u. ann