Disablity hearing Wish me luck

@enola1692 (3325)
ok I go sept 28th so please say a prayer for me I am so worried I will be denied angain for the 4th time , I can't figure it out they disablity doctor who are assigned to keep you from getting disablity have seen the xrays to my spine an keep saying why havn't you gotten it yet well wish me well i know they can say no again but who knows maybe this time
@rosepedal64 (4192)
hello enola...I wish you all the luck in the world. I know what you must be feeling. I have been waiting on my hearing date. So far no date yet..I have a question to you since you have already been there..Is this your fisrt hearing? If they so no will you get another chance to have another hearing or what happens then?..I will keep my fingers crossed for you..Let us know what happens...
@enola1692 (3325)
Thank you no this is will be my 4th time around an sad thing is one of the times was in florida an I was told get married an let a man take care of you good advise huh this time i had a lawyer you know the ones if you dont win they dont get paid an even he is shkaing his head at why I havn't gotten it yet I was run over by a forklift years ago an it messed up my spine bad an now my diabetes is causein nerve damge an pain in my legs so hopefully this is the last time I will get good newws i will let you know thanks again
Good morning enola.. I want to thank you for the BR. That was sweet. I have a big smile on my face and Im sure that it will last all night. Once again I greatly appreciate it and will continue to keep you in my mind. You have a nice day and keep smiling..Your friend rosepedal..
I hope you can get disability if you need it. It is certainly nice to have a source of income and I hope that you can be approved if that is what you want. I think that it is the way you can get make sure you can have a guaranteed income if you can't work. I think it is not perfect but if you can get it you should go for it.
@enola1692 (3325)
yea I could sure use it hopefully this time i get it i feel so bad my hubby works almost 60 hours aweek to make ends meet cause i can work an when he is home he has to take me to either doctor apointments or help me out some way an with as much as he is working we still struggle to pay for my meds at the end of the month so if i get it maybe he wont be so stress trying to make it easy for me an we will have enough to where he can work like a normal person
@maximax8 (28559)
I wish you good luck. I hope that you will be successful in your disability hearing. Hopefully the x-rays will show what is wrong with your spine. My toddler son has spina bifida and he had to have a operation to close the hole in his back.
@enola1692 (3325)
sad thing is they know what is wrong with my spine an the doctors shake thier heads looking at asking me how i manged to get out the wheelchair I just tell them I got attuide actully what it was was i was the only one takin care of me when i was hurt no care taker an my dad said he would have a cripple for a daughter so my mom wasn't allowed to see me either so I got off my butt an push myself sorry to hear about your son I can't imgaine what it was like for you to see him go though that how is he doing now
@34momma (13895)
i wish you all the best. good luck with everything
@enola1692 (3325)
Thank you so much 34momma I am still worried i will be denied again an everyone tells me to keep fighting for it cause I deserve it but oh never mind I wont have to fight nomore because on the 28th of this month i will be postting a post saying happy dance I got it (CRoss fingers)
@prinzcy (5058)
Good luck~~~ May you get it this time. Maybe the fifth time will bring you luck. The doctors probably miss it before (4 times?) but hopefully your luck will change this time. Let's keep our fingers cross!
@enola1692 (3325)
oh the doctors haven't missed it all 4 times the doctors said I should have been getting it years ago its the hearing judge that says no thanks for the response
Hi en0la good with your test you can make it. Bless you
@enola1692 (3325)
Thank you I hope I make it also