how do you control lust?

@LittleMel (14055)
Have you ever felt so much lust every day every second, that whatever your partner had done is never enough? This is really new to me. I never ever feel so much lust, even when I was single. It all started last month, whatever happened I don't even know what prompted it LOL We've tried to fulfill it but it keeps coming back I'm actually scared of myself now. Have you ever been in this situation? what did you do? is it possible to control it? Now small fire is no problem but this is really big I really need to control it. Don't worry I'm not lusting any mylotter so I won't attack you or anything. Please keep it metaphorical if you can, I don't want to make it too vulgar.
@david2005 (800)
There is a medication out there that you can get to help you to control it if you chose to but I say why do that just enjoy the fun.
@LittleMel (14055)
I never know there is medication to control it lol I'm working on being more active so that my mind is not concentrated on that one subject It's good to have fun, but this is all new to me never been this lusty before even in my younger days when I was single