2nd week still not going to see the Eagles Play

Well it's the 2nd week of the NFL season. Tomorrow at 1 the Eagles play the New Orleans Saints. Last week I went to the Renaissance Faire. Had a great time, but had to rely on text updates to the game. When I got home I watched highlights on the sports shows after the games, and checked out the internet to see what happened. This week, I agreed to work on Sunday, I need the money or I would have deferred and stayed at home for the games. At least this week I am going to be able to listen to the game on the radio. How many times have you had something else to do instead of watching the game?
This happens to me pretty often. I am a Steelers fan, and I live in Ohio, so they aren't always on TV here, but I will just go on-line and either listen to the game, or watch the highlights. Atleast your game isn't blacked out, I hear this is going the be the worse season for that ever.
If it makes you feel better, I had to watch the sad Cleveland Browns get beat, instead of watching the Steelers, Bears game. I wish had something else to do besides watching that game, it was like watching CSPAN!