HEALTH: rock salt or iodized salt??

Indonesia
i find it a healthy practice to use natural rock salt than using the processed iodized salt... theere is a study stating that iodized salt has a negative effect to our bodies.. the best way to get iodine is through SEA FOODS..
@suspenseful (40326)
I go to the local bulk store and buy either Kosher Salt or Sea salt. I find it is much better and you do not need to use that much. And we eat canned salmon and tuna. There are just the two of us and buying even a small fish or a fillet, it would soon spoil. I used to live on the coast, and we could get fresh fish almost everyday cheap and I missed it.
As eating dinner last night my boyfriend and daughters were discussing the need for salt. I know we need it and it is imporant for overall good health. But I want to stress the fact that you can have too much salt in your diet as well. I was unaware that sea foods provided this as well. I am not one for fish or shrimp but maybe I should start adding those foods to my diet in order to get the salt that I need. Thanks for sharing this discussion and happy mylotting to you as well.