What's your recent news,anything I guess would do....

@tintukm (1084)
To become happy one would always need a reason,that's all.Its so realistic to be living,right.Making ourselves the best of all needs a lot from us,but being a little happy well for no reason is always helpful in making us live the moment of life. I have seem to like the life a little more because, I completed my schooling, I joined a college,my parents love me, I am good friend says friends,I go ta delicious little dark milk chocolate,my do wagged its tail on seeing me.. the list goes on and on. Its take 17 muscles to be happy and 33 muscles to be sad or get stressed,loss of work by 16 muscles every time the sadness hits us. Well being on the lighter side helps us,isn't. Share your happiness,feelings,..
@pillusch (1149)
• Mexico
Really interesting post. However, the weird thing is that as humans we are happy by nature. All our existence is geared towards happiness, in order to find it we would literally have to do nothing. But somehow we manage to complicate our lives. Let me make a small correction here, I'm talking about people who have their basic needs like food and shelter, covered. But let's look at the things that make us unhappy. They are mostly unrealistic expectation we have of the world and of the people that surround us. We develop our wishes and set our goals, and get disappointed when we don´t reach them. We expect a certain behavior of a friend or a lover, and feel hurt when that person acts in a different way. It's in the end all in our heads, an imagination of how things and people should be. The perfect (and most difficult) recipe for happiness is acceptance. Accept the world as it is, don´t try continually to change it, accept (and love) other people, which includes their short-coming. Again, sounds pretty simple, but you'd have to be a saint to achieve that LOL
@tintukm (1084)
Surely,there's a lot of things one could actually imagine and bring into practice for the world to be seen as the best for us. As you too point out the need for acceptance is such a vital and important part in anyone' life for him/her or anyone around us to be with a free and relaxed mind.People everywhere are searching for joy and at least a peace of mind to go with,right.The days goes on an on and being a good thinker and well wisher of even our enemies can do wonders in anyone's life as such. Its no only the financial thought to life but moral values too,I guess.Simplicity comes with great thinking,as one has said, in a time that I am not aware of!
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi tintukm, i found there is lot of stuff in your discussions,you are good writer,always sharing happiness is good thing ,this is a good habit,every body loves,now i wish to see your profile in mylot,have a nice day
@tintukm (1084)
Hey yugasini thank you the comment! I appreciate that. I was busy with my schedules ,thus wasn't able to respond to many of friends and other members responses,but still from a day or two I have time,I guess! Sharing thoughts is wonderful right,so whats happening these days in your Life. I had this post about 6 months ago and I guess the things one could have dealt with that day wouldn't be the same these days and well its bound to change with we going places,meeting new people,having a lot of talks with people we know and even with those whom we would be meeting for the first time.That's life,right. What are the current news in your life other than the Mylot experience,I guess.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi tintukm, thanks for the response,i think you know i have two grown sons,both are working and living at Hyderabad,now i am searching a match for my first son from my community,it is very hard to locate girl from my community,i have to spare more time for that now and the Summer season was started now i am busy with my brothers shop,have a nice day