Prairie Dogs

@lelin1123 (15643)
Puerto Rico
Does anyone know how to get rid of Prairie Dogs in the yard. I have a landscaped yard with just rocks and trees. However, this morning I got up and found two big holes dug up with sand all over the place. I am so upset. Is there something I can buy to keep them away from my yard. The funny thing is next door her yard is nothing but sand and dirt, they could dig till there hearts content back there. They come to my yard that is nicely landscaped. If you know of anything I can do to prevent this from happening again I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!
@worldwise1 (14887)
I don't know very much about prairie dogs, lelin, but I'm sure you could get some useful tips to help you solve your problem by contacting your state game and wildlife commission. I hope this helps.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Thanks I never thought about them. Thanks for responding.
@tdemex (3547)
When I lived in Idaho the farmers used to give us a dime a piece for em, we'd shoot them with 22s. The holes would cripple the cattle! They were telling me the ones in the yard they would gas with car exhaust pipe? Never saw how they did it but seems easy enough to figure out! tdemex
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you for the info I will have to talk to my son-in-law about this. Thank you for responding.