how many of u impressed by nice smile?

i like nice smile. sometimes it makes my day. how many of u start ur day by smiling. does it help??
me! i like people who smile, there's something that's beautiful aboout a perso who smiles,.. :-)
@Archie0 (4669)
yes it is always good to smile. it does make you more approachable. but its also good to tease girls sometimes. dont be overly nice because that could be annoying. but truly just be yourself.
hey arcjie does my :) approach u ... :D
@rosepedal64 (4192)
I have believe in the power of suggestion..To me when you smile that it makes you feel better. I always try to start my day with a big smile. Have you ever been out in the public and see someone with a fond on their face? If you will give them a big smile then they smile back. It makes them very a little better at that moment. To smile equals a happier heart...Smile...
@eshaan (6193)
yes smile increases your face value...so y not smile everyday ..and make others too happy along with you...but though we try hard to start the day in the best way we can, still there are some days which make u unhappy as soon as u start a day u sometimes get some bad news or something like that happens which takes your smile away...but still try to overcome such moments and be happy
mohit bhai i agree i charming personality a good smile , a soft tone of voice are few things which impress me and others too whether it is a girl or a guy a smile can make ur day spend good i dont know but almost everyone is attracted to a good smiling face but before u go for it just check whether it is a close UP smile :) :-P kidding man
@killersss (639)
yes, when i wake up in the morning, i usually check my mobile, and i see my girl friend's message saying "good morning sweet heart" :) it makes my day, that's what i believe, i brings a smile on my face and it really makes my day.