How much do you like different forms of transport?

@maximax8 (28490)
United Kingdom
Trains? Buses? Taxis? Underground or metro? Plane? Ferry? Which is the most convenient? Why? Which is the most enjoyable form of transport? Have you been on any form of transport that isn't listed?
@xannebull (1806)
if i would travel to just short distance, i would love to ride on my own car, it's the most convenient transport. But if it would take long hours of travel , i would rather ride a plane because it will just take one hour or just minutes to arrive in my destination. i hate buses, i don't like the smell of an aircon bus, it makes me dizzy.
@maximax8 (28490)
Hi my friend Xannebull. It is lovely that you car is convenient for you. Yes, a plane can be really fast. I love traveling by train most of all.
@hireshd (492)
I would prefer to use taxis as they are not crowded, I avoid all those transport forms which are crowded. And with the taxi I dont have to keep on waiting when my destination comes I can rather watch the roads, the traffic than wait for the destination.
@maximax8 (28490)
I think that taxis with fair costs are fine. I have often asked the fare and it has seemed too high. I try to ask a local the likely fare before I go for a taxi. One of my friends used to work as a taxi driver. He is now a bus driver.
Quite frankly, in my state there aren't that many options (sure planes are an option, but I'm talking about for every day travel). Cars are the main form of transportation, although riding a bus is very common for those who don't have cars, or are cash challenged. I rarely see taxis around here, although I know they available if needed. A ferry would not be found close to me, and we don't have a subway or a metro. I did see a trolley today. I've always wanted to ride a trolley.
@mipen2006 (5528)
My first choice would be by sea, followed by flting. However, in the city my least favorite is bus. In Asia, there are tuk-tuks, songtaows, rickshaws, jeepneys, and a very common form of transportation, motor cycle taxis. I'm not keen on the latter.
@ptrikha_2 (8668)
Well; for roads ;I prefer A/C buses or Taxis . For long distances ; A.c Trains or Planes and otherwise; I prefer Inter city Metro Train service . Regards
@ptrikha_2 (8668)
Of course ;travelling in an Air-conditiond vehicle provides much more comfort .
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
I have tried many different kinds of transportation: Car, bus, train, tram, trolleybus, metro, ferry, plane etc and my favourite form of transportion is a car, because I am more independent that way. If I want to travel to a country that is way away from my own I prefer to fly, because that is usually faster than going by train or by bus, and I would rather spend a couple of hours in a plane than 24 hours in a bus. Busses are cheaper and that is the reason why I have sometimes chosen to go by bus instead of flying, but flying is more comfortable if I have to travel a long distanse. The good thing about busses and trains is the chance to look at the country from the window, I enjoy that especially in a foreigh countries. I also like to go by ferry. I live in a country with many islands and I have often travelled by ferry.
@med889 (5958)
I love to travel by bus sometimes especially when I go to visit new places, it is thrilling for me as we get to know many small villages too and thus meeting with many people on the way.