What Is A Troll?

@erikmama (12929)
i often see mylotters refer to trolls on here. can someone please tell me what a troll is and why someone is refered to as a troll? do they have purple and green hair on mini bodies?? LOL!
@mysdianait (64056)
A troll is the term used for an internet troublemaker. : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
@erikmama (12929)
thanks alot!! I am not up on all of my internet language! Thought is was a mylot thing!!LOL!
@babyangie27 (5177)
Yes some do have purple and green hair with small bodies. I feel a bit red faced I posted a discussion kind of like this one. But mine more focused on my experience with a internet troll and why they do what the do. I think trolls are people who go around and rate negatively just to be mean or to upset someone that associates with people they don't like,or someone that starts rumors about people on the internet. Kind of like I bully,I think I put them both in the same class.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. erikmama. A troll is a person that is wicked and evil. They enjoy wreaking havoc on people and they don't care whom they hurt either. They have no heart and all they want to do is just humiliate others to make them feel bad about themselves. They also treat others unkind and they carry no sadness behind it. A troll is usually on the Internet. But the troll is also someone that is mean and evil! A troll is an evil satanic attacker that is out to do their bidden on people that are innocent or that gets into the way of them.
@maximax8 (28558)
A troll is someone that is silly on the Internet for example he or she might post or reply to discussions on a site just to upset people. On a parenting site some members thought a troll was on it. I am not sure that the individual was a troll. He or she was unusual things that would not be tolerated on some others sites I could mention. My Lot is an excellent site and I think it would ban a troll.