It is flooding in GA

It has been raining for the whole week, and it is not getting any better. The street is flooded, and today from the radio, many major highways were blocked the lanes, due to mud slide and flooding everywhere. Some people living in certain areas were evacuated due to water flood damage their mobile homes. It was the one of the worse severe weather I ever seen. Luckily, where I live wasn't affected. Sometime during the day, we just get blackout for half hour. After that, everything restore to normal. But the rain is still continuing. I hope for the sun to come. Is your area also affected with heavy rain?
@olydove (1209)
I live in western Washington where it typically rains 9 months out of the year. This year however we've had a pretty dry summer compared to the normal but I have no doubt that when rain season decides to come she will come full blast. We have several areas that are prone to flooding and every year and two years ago we had a real bad flood in Chehalis. Thank god I don't live in the flood zone but I really feel for those that do because we truly do get lots of rain here. I will pray for the sun to start shining in your area.
Thanks for your concern, and I hope that we will get some sunshine really soon. It was really bad these days, day and night, we got thunder clapping and rain. Today, the traffic was really bad, and we have mud slide along the road. Thankfully, there wasn't many accidents.
@olydove (1209)
Yeah I was watching the news last night and they unfortunately found another person that fell victim to the flood. It's so sad when things like this happen it brings such a loss to everyone. Not only materially but many lose family members, and pets too. They did say it was starting to get better though, and were allowing some to go back to their homes, but they warned to be careful of the stagnant water because of bacteria and such. How are you holding up? I hope all of your friends and family members are ok?