Do you cook every day?

@jugsjugs (13045)
Do you tend to cook every day so that you have at least one hot meal or do you get a quick bite to eat maybe a take away or a sandwich?
I use to always eat out for lunch and then go home and there was always food made for me. For a long time me and my ex was in a situation where we could not cook and was stuck eating out all the time. It sounds like a good thing but you start to miss real food after a while. I recently got my first apartment on my own and have been spending money on things I need for the apartment so now I do cook everyday. Being able to go out to eat is a luxury that some people take for granted. I like the fact that I am cooking and I think it is better in the long run.
@savypat (20248)
I cook every day, at least one meal, usually dinner. My husband is very good about eating whatever I fix, but he likes one cooked meal. I can cook ahead, like a pot of beans or stew and then just make sure I serve it a little bit different each day. I do this in the winter time.
@coldmoon (1092)
• France
I cook everyday, but only once in the evening. I make dinner and prepare the lunch of the next day at the same time. I always try to choose food sothat the lunch remains the similar quality after passing under the micro wave, and of course, it's always hot. I rarely take a quick meal with KFC, McDo or just a sandwich with which I can't stand for a hard work.
i dont cook every day. but there is somebody to cook for us every day. hehe... i feel maybe after i get married, i'll cook every day. cause i dont like to eat outside.
Yes, I cook every evening, as i have a family, and they all come in from work or school starving. lol, so i do cook a full evening meal, every day, but at the weekend, my hubby cooks, as he loves to cook, and is also, excellent at it.
@dens61 (130)
No, I don't cook everyday; in fact I seldom cook. This is because I only live with my 19yr old daughter who is in school the whole day so I am left alone in the house. I feel lazy to cook for just myself so I just buy cooked food outside or just eat a sandwich most of the time. On wekends when my daughter is home she cooks for us or sometimes we just eat sandwiches which she buys and bring home from school.
I don't cook anymore. Since i was sick that is. My daughter started cooking when I became sick about three years ago and that hasn't stopped. I also figure that i cooked long enough at my age and that it is only right that my daughter take over that task. She enjoys it so it all works well.
@Simon1223 (902)
Currently I live with my parents so I don't need to worry about this issue. I used to face it when I studied abroad two years ago. At that time I lived alone in an apartment. For the study was very busy, I seldom cooked at home in weekdays. I usually have dinner in snack bars nearby or take away something. At weekends, when I had enough time, I would buy stuffs from supermarket and spend several hours on preparation and cooking. Though feeling a little tired, I still felt relaxed when I enjoyed the delicious meals which were cooked by me.
Already tired of cooking every day life, Keren is iron, rice is a steel, I can not eat Himself is hard to imagine the original I can take care of so well And today made a new dish - Mushroom ? ¬ What I have done before the meat is fried in a direct Can later learned this kind of thing must be Letting Them Go pink flesh is quite soft and will also add some salt or soy sauce, pickled for a while I cook every day, give my husband and children, cook their own food, nutritious, but also save money. Also incense to eat.
@HansonFan (1659)
I wish I could cook everyday! I unfortunately live in a dorm where all I can cook on is a microwave. We aren't even allowed to have toasters. When I go home for holidays or weekends I practically beg to be given free reign over the kitchen. I love to cook. However, I graduate soon and i will be able to move out on my own and have my very own kitchen where I do plan to cook, if not everyday, at least as often as possible.
@greenline (14865)
Hellow Jugs. How are you ? No, I don't cook at all. That's some thing I am not good at at all. All I do is boil water and make coffee in the mornings for breakfast. For lunch and dinner, I go to restaurants most of the days. Some days, I buy the microwavable lunch/dinner packages, and just microwave that. That's all the cooking I do. Over the weekends, I would go to some nice restaurants and enjoy delicious buffets !
Hi There, I never really cooked in my life since my mom used to to serve me the food. But for having something new food everyday i need to do some work like bringing some items from shops and etc.
@mgmagana (3621)
i try to cook daily especially during the week...we can't afford to eat out...my hubby loves home cooked meals..we'll usually save the weekends for a dinner out.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I may cook three meals in a week but have leftovers of those meals. I also sometimes just have a sandwich or breakfast for dinner. Like eggs and bacon with toast. Its whatever I feel like doing that day. I use to cook a meal with meat, potato, and veggie when my girls were living at home. Something I had to do everynight when I got home from work. So I think I have done enough big cooking in my lifetime.
i dont cook everyday as i only live alone, i normally buy food outside but if i have visitors like friends or perhaps my hubby is at home then i need to cook coz he doesnt like foods from outside. i need to learn how to cook for him as he will not eat if i buy it from outside lol