Which flavor of ice cream is your favorite, and why? Which do you like least?

@laydee (12814)
I love chocolate, with nothing on it, no nuts, no cashews, no almonds, just pure chocolate (I wouldn't mind chocolate bits though) but it should be chocolate. I least like strawberries and other flavors, but am willing to try them once in a while. My partner loves mango flavor, I don't know why, but he just does hehe. How about you?
Hey there! I really enjoy chocolate chip cookie dough. It's been my favorite flavor since I was a kid. We have a flavor here in the Philippines called chocolate truffles and it comes close to being my second favorite. I don't really have a least favorite flavor because I like all the ice cream flavors I've tasted so far. I think there was one that I didn't like and it was guava flavor.
@laydee (12814)
Yeah, I love chocolate truffle too, but I think it's overly done. Too much of everything. :)
@argytrans (226)
i love ice cream but i don't like chocolate flavor.
@louis488 (53)
I love milk chocolate my self but am not to fond of dark chocolate. Rockey Road is one of my faves.
Hi, Mine favorite flavor is Chocolate, Vanilla , Pineapple. All of these flavored ice cream i can eat anytime of the day. Also some of my friends love mango flavor which i don't like that much.
me and my friends love ice cream and its our favorite. everytime we went to the mall and we saw dairy queen, we always go there to eat ice cream. my favorite is cookies and cream. i love the taste and its very crunchy.