Leave Obama Alone!

@erikmama (12929)
I am so sick of all the talk about President Obama. he came into a situation that was terrible to begin with, now people want him to fix it in less than a year! IT TOOK bUSH 8 YEARS TO MAKE THE MESS!!! I also hate hearing about Michelle not dressing appropriatley and them going out on dates! So what if he wants to take his wife out...they are married! So what if she wears sleeveless dresses and shorts. The Obamas are real people. Yes, he is the President, but he is still real. I think it is great that we have a family in there who knows hip hop music, how to play basketball, and actually do the grown up! And its great that we have a First Lady with legs to wear shorts! No, Obama is not doing everything right, but he is trying to fix what he didn't do. Give him a chance!
@xfahctor (14130)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I personaly could care less how Mrs Obama dresses. what music they listen to, how they are raising their kids, etc, thougj I also fail to see why you think it is such a great or even relevent thing to the preisdency and propper governence. I will absolutely NOT leave him alone, in fact, the more people complain about me not leaving him alone, the less I will leave him alone. Barak Obama is an elected servant and like very other elected servant, he is and will remain open to every critisism that comes with the office he chose to enter and will continue to do so with him and every other elected servanty untill we have a restored fully constitutional government in D.C.
@erikmama (12929)
Exactly, he is an elected servant, elected to serve our country. People have taken things to a whole new level complaining about all of these things that frankly we should not be concerned with.He has handled everything very well that has came his way and we as people need to focus on the issues at hand.
@deebomb (15322)
I don't object to Michelle's way of dressing or that they go out on dates. She can wear what she please as far as I'm concerned. i don't care what kind of music they like to listen to or how often he walks their dog or even if they walk the dog or have some one else do it. I do care that he bashes the United States and buddies up to dictators. I care that he is printing money with nothing to back it up. What I get tired of is that any one criticizes him is a racists. The problem is He is a good speaker but doesn't have any thing to back it up. Bush had his faults but He didn't get us in this mess all by himself. He had senators and congress to help.
@erikmama (12929)
Me either! I think it is great she is able to wear these types of dresses! I do not think there is a thing in the world wrong with it, and it is not demeaning to her at all. I also think it is great they do things as a family, and that they are still in love and go out and do things together. I think Bush is a big reasons for the worlds problems, but no he didn't do it all by hiself.
@deebomb (15322)
The problems go back a lot further than Bush. They go all the way back to teddy Roosevelt and even further. To when the government decided that the constitution was a living document.
I couldn't agree more. It makes me very mad when people bash the president, like it's his fault or something. America has BEEN going downhill, way before Obama was elected into presidency. The Obamas ARE real families, and that's something America and the media do not understand. They are still real people, that do real daily activities NORMAL PEOPLE do. They're just like us, they just live in The White House and have a little bit more, well eh a lot more control than we do. Haha, I agree with you 100% and think everything needs to chill out with all the Obama bashing and give him and his family a chance!
@erikmama (12929)
THANK YOU !! I am so sick of hearing all this crap, racist jokes, how bad he is doing, etc.etc. Then the audacity to complain he took his family out? Leave him alone! I think it is about time we had a president without white hair and who caould do these things.
@shooie (4986)
Agree they should be able to do what regular families do from time to time. They are human liketh rest of us. But we also have to remember every resident inherits what the President did or didn't do not just obama.
@erikmama (12929)
I think Obama is receiving so much flack from thiose people who just are not comfortable with him being in office and they are going to give him all the trouble they posssibly can. And I am so sick of it! People need to worry about the real issues we are facing right now instead of what he and his wife are doing.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Amen! I couldn't have said it better. Thank you so much for telling it like it is.
@erikmama (12929)
Always gotta tell it like it is! I just think that for one reason or another peopl ehad it our for Obamaa from the day he stepped into the White House. I can say he has done far better than Bush EVER did.
@tdemex (3547)
Relax the majority of the Americans feel the same way! The losers are just blowing off some steam! tdemex
@erikmama (12929)
I don't know if he has done everything that he has promised since he stpeed into office, but I know that he has accomplished a lot more than Bush ever did. I feel that people were against him from the moment that he took to the office, and that just wa not fait at all.