Mr.Monthly

@erikmama (12929)
So here is the gross, why are you asking this question of the day. What do you call that time of the month? i refer to it as Mr.Monthly, and I heard it refered to as Aunt Flo yesterday...
@fifileigh (3619)
i call it "bloody mary."
@erikmama (12929)
HAHAHAHA!! Ive never heard that one!
I always just say "The curse is upon me" Ha Ha.....The joys of being a woman.
@erikmama (12929)
Or the curse of being a woman!! LOL! Thanks for your response!
Lol, I call mine Aunt Flo, Most people never know what you talking about. When I say well Aunt Flo came to visit today... Everyone says, who is aunt flo? I didn't know you had an Aunt Flo.. lol
@erikmama (12929)
I know!! That's the best part about it. Once they rea;ize what you are talking about they get so embarrassed! It is really funny to me. Most people laugh when i say Mr.Monthly. Since it starts with men it is mr.monthly! LOL!
@JodiLynn (1417)
I can out gross you here.... lol -"on the rag" ( because, my mothertells me, they used to really use old rags, and they hung em on the wash line to dry out - "riding the cotton pony" (Tampons) - "red tide" and "High tide" - "panty painting" - "ragtime" - "Red wings" - (my favorite) "ROOS" rebooting ovarian operating system
@erikmama (12929)
HA! You had some that I knew and a few new ones on me!!
@erikmama (12929)
Ya know, I was always wondering where the term "on the rag" came from, cause my mama always said that too. I think it is pretty gross myself...
lol, I call it shark week. BEcause unfortunately I get really grouchy I have tried that yaz stuff but, it threw me into severe depression. Anyway thats what i call it. If my man thinks im getting close he always asks " Is there blood in the water" that way he knows when to stay away.
@erikmama (12929)
O yes, I get grouchy the day before, but fortuantly, it lasts only one or two days. At least he is smart enough to ask and stay away. Some men never figure out that once a month us females can get pretty darn nasty... Hey, just thought of another name Oscar the Grouch week! LOL!
Hi, for me, it's the curse!! lol
@erikmama (12929)
Yes it is the curse alright!! thanks for responding!
Oh yeah, I've heard of Aunt Flo as well, which I have to admit is a pretty fun name for "it". I just simply call it monthlies or periods. I don't really talk to anyone else about it, so I don't usually have to give it a special name to say out loud. I don't know why, periods seem to be a taboo subject in the society, and it's a very awkward thing to talk about. But among friends, we just simply call it "periods" as well.
@erikmama (12929)
LOL!! I don't make it a point to talk about it, but of course, it comes up now and again, o I think a name is much more appropriate than calling it a period or cycle.
@mzz663 (2775)
uh humm...well...I always say TOM is coming to visit and will be staying for a few days. Kind of funny, people look at me and say TOM? or Who's TOM? ...TOM = Time Of the Month.
@erikmama (12929)
That is a pretty obvious one, and you would think I would have heard of that one, but nope, never have. I like that. Good ole' Uncle Tom is comin to visit. Gotta love Uncle Tom! LOL!
@roadki11 (34)
I call it 'D day'.