Gangs In America

@erikmama (12934)
Do you think there is anything that can be done about gangs in America?
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
You would think there should be but I truly think most police are terrified of the gangs. They don't want to go into the neighborhoods that they haunt. There has to be a way to get rid of these gangs that are bringing neighborhoods down to the gutter. Maybe we need to get the National Guard in to visit each state one at a time and get them in jail each and every last one of them. I just heard a story last week on MYLOT about a lady and her 18 year old daughter that were be harassed by a certain gang. They got into a car and the mother put the car on fire. Is that the most tragic thing ever. I guess the mother couldn't take it anymore. Isn't that horrible?
@erikmama (12934)
I use to live in Chattanooga, and there was a high gang area that the police would not go into unless there was a call, and then they were terrified. I can not say that I blame them really. But you are so right, there has to be a way. I think that all of the hard-core gang members who love to fight need to go fight our wars for us. This would save tax payers dollars from housihg them, and they could do what they wanted to do-kill people. I know that sounds bad, but. That is a truly unbeliveable story. Gang or not some people are just so cold hearted it so insane.I hate that for that mnylotter. I wish I wasn't past a year in responding here.