money change people

i want to share this to all of you. i have an aunt who was so poor then. my family provided the things she never had. when her parents died my family attended to her needs. years passed by she moved to another place for work. we have not seen her since then.yesterday my mom went to store to buy for some groceries when she spotted my aunt and worst she is pregnant. my mom was about to approached her but she turned to a different direction so that her and my mom will not meet. my mom then heard that she is now rich and doesn't want to mingle with her relatives. so bad of her.
@prinzcy (5060)
It's true that money can change some people. They will behave differently by the time they're poor and rich. It's pretty common for such things to happen. About your aunt, don't let it get to your heart. At least you already been by her side when she need you. For her to cut ties now, let her be. Though I know, I can't forgive her if she's my aunt but I know I already help her. What happen to her from then on is no longer my concern.