Do you know anyone who earns more than 100 dolars a month online?

@CALLIBAN (278)
Portugal
Hi all! I was just wandering this: There are million sites where you can earn money. Let me rephrase this. There are million sites THAT PROMISSE you can earn money. PTC sites (Paid to click sites),sites that you are paid for filling surveys, sites that you are paid to write (like this one), sites that you are paid to play games,to buy,to work, TO EVERYTHING! But I just want to know: Do you, or do you know someone that is earning a minimum of 100 dolars a month in this second life? Please be sincere. I am not interested in links. You can put them here, but I would find it more sincere if you have nothing to win on answering me, if you know what I mean...
@CatGods (4596)
I started my online earning 9 years ago when the 900 psychic line I was working for merged with a dot com. I'm still with the dot com they merged with. I also also with amazon.com for 4 years as a zshop owner, then I left amazon to sell on free marketplace sites of which I'm still doing that too. I am also building my portfolio for stock photo sites. I also have a few papers that I wrote and I'm getting ready to publish them, I have a few friends who are book authors, so that is a in for me. And I have a degree in art that I make use of, and I should be doing that more often, I've been kind of slacking lately in the creative art department. The internet is not like a job that you learn and then your done. The internet is a ever ongoing education. I work at it 7 days per week most times. I work on average 12 plus hours per day and at least 5 of those 12 hours are for research. I love what I do. I'm excited to wake up every day and put projects together. I love the fact that I take the time off if I want. While others have a clock to punch, I don't. There are all kinds of ways to make money from the net, you just got to do your research.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
the most i have made in one month was 664.00 USD. I stick mainly with the writing sites like textbroker, associated content, ehow, mylot
@CALLIBAN (278)
• Portugal
664 ?! Are you serious? May I ask in how many sites you are and how much time do you spend?
I make about 100 or more a month online with referrals on many different sites.
@CALLIBAN (278)
• Portugal
Hi, francisco1981. May I ask how many sites?
@mohitseth (568)
no i am working online from 1.5 months and i havn,t got paid till now but i hope soon i will be paid by trekpay. hope for the best. happy mylotting.
@Gyverd (19)
I think for a newbie, it's very hard to get $100 a month. But If you get many referrals in a month or two, I think it's possible as long as you have 5-6 sites that paid :) I'm still getting low than $100 a month :(