get Mad or get even

@erikmama (12934)
what do you do....
@ckyera (17261)
hehe...depends on what he have done to me... when we are mad...we want to get even! haha...that comes to my mind before! and i must say that its not good coz it will just make the situation worst! we can't correct mistake by another mistake...hehe have a nice day! :-)
@erikmama (12934)
Yea, that's how it is with me, depends on what has been done to me. i am known to be very vindictive though!
@ckyera (17261)
hehe...sometimes we feel that we will feel better if we get our revenge...but its not! huh!
Your only mad for a little while and after that you move on I don't want to get even because I beleive that Karama will come back and bite you in your butt.
@erikmama (12934)
You are right about that. I am a firm believer in karma, and everything comes back to haunt you, be it next year or 20 years down the line.
@ybong007 (6659)
I'll say kill them all but remember... with great power means great consequences er responsiblity.
@erikmama (12934)
For every action there is a reaction...Getting mad really only hurts you and not the other person. but getting even sure does feel good. I am known to be a bit vindictive, but am working on that a little bit
@Tantrums (949)
Both! Fight fire with fire as they say, a tooth for a tooth!
@erikmama (12934)
Right on!
@mesuaky (397)
it depends on who and what had they done, but ususally i just get mad to release the pain that they have caused me. then i will just leave it all to the Almighty in heaven cause i believe that the one up there will never tolerate such things.