Ok girls, what's your favorite brand of jeans and why ? Also where can I find

By Liz
Them? Trying to find jeans that fit right but I don't know where to start...
@doormouse (4619)
river island jeans are fab,but they're quite pricey,so i get mine from ebay,got new pair for £12.09
Wow that's awsome but y do u like them?
@doormouse (4619)
they're the best fit jeans i've had and they're really comfy
@elenyae (390)
I almost always buy Levi's. They're a bit pricey and I guess a little bit of that goes into paying for the brand, but they seriously last for FOREVER. I mean, I have a pair handed down from my mom and she and I both wore the pair almost every single day and they're still holding up. I also think they're particularly comfy and really tough at the same time. :) All that jeans should be.
I agree they really do last along time, I've had levis till there were holes in them, they were even better then. It's hard to find a pair of levis that are flare, But I like boot cut also. Where do u get yours?
I have about five pairs of jeans; they're all pretty expensive brands, but I managed to get 3 of them on clearance. Their brands are Abercrombie & Fitch, Seven for All Mankind, True Religion, and Lucky Brand Jeans. Those are probably the best brands! They all fit like a glove, have really interesting washes, and just have an overall awesome quality. Also very comfortable. I suggest looking out for these brands at thrift stores and second-hand shops; because full price they can run anywhere from $75-$200 at the least! In my opinion, having a few different pair of high-quality, versatile jeans is WAY better than having a bunch of cheap ones.