does your partner influenced you?

@ckyera (17262)
by anyway? do they have influence in your life? in who you are now? whether they are still your gf/bf or husband/wife... like with me, i can say that my husband do have some influence in my life...especially in my spiritual being... he also have influence me in some little things like the types of foods to eat, the types of movies to watch...something like that... how about you? thanks for sharing! have a nice day!
@dpk262006 (53690)
Hi It is good that your partner has the capacity to influence you. I think when one starts living with his/her partner after marriage; both the partners learn and get influenced from each other. They both tend to adopt some habits and thoughts of each other. I think it is a quite natural process and when you live with a person for 24 X 7, you are bound to get influenced by him/her. However, some of the qualities/traits of either of the partner remain same and they do not change through out the life. I have also adopted some of the habits from my partner and vice versa.
@ckyera (17262)
hello deepak! good to see you here... well, i agree with you...that although we influence our partner by one way or another & vise versa, there's still some qualities that cannot be changed with us...coz we do have some traits that are really natural to us and can't be influenced by anyone...hehe thanks for sharing...
@dpk262006 (53690)
Hi ck! Yes, I agree with you that there are some inherent natural traits in us, which cannot be changed, just because the influence of our partner. BTW, what are your special traits, which you feel, won't change, even if your partner tries to change it?
@ckyera (17262)
hello deepak! well, come to think of it...hmmm i can't think of anything! surprised?! hehe coz my husband never asked me to change anything from me, he never told me to stop doing this or that and do this or that...most of the time, i just change coz i like and i feel like it will be better for me & him...i don't know if that's good but that's how our life & relationship is... i think, i am still the same old me...the same attitudes just more mature now in some things... but one thing that my husband do and i still don't is...waking up as early as he is...hehe coz eversince, even before we got married, he's always an early bird...and i am always the late comer...coz i wake up late... how about you?
@ladyella (145)
for 2 years and 5 months now, my boyfriend has really influenced me in a lot of ways. when i met him, i easily get irritated but because he calms me down and he is easy on things, i learned to calm down. he has also influenced my food choices, the songs i listen to, the movies i watch and a little of almost everything. i guess that's really how that is when you are in a relationship. it brings a smile on my face when i look at how we complement each other more as the years pass. ^^
@ckyera (17262)
hello ladyella! you know, you are right...and i can relate with you on that...coz i remember, when my husband & i are still bf/gf, i am also like that, but i don't get irritated easily, i am just so quite and i think my life is so dull & kinda boring, huh! but when i met him & be ith him, my life becomes colorful and i become more active & happy...& yes he have influenced me in a little of everything! thanks for sharing...
Yes my boyfriend has influenced me throughout the years I have been with him. But I think that is normal, and I know that I have influenced him in some ways too. And I think that comes with spending so much time together, you learn to enjoy what they enjoy and vice versa. I will say I think alot of my political veiws stemmed from him too, lol. I did have strong veiw points before, but in a huge way he also helped strengthened how I felt about certain topics.
@ckyera (17262)
yeah phoenix...that's it, spending so much time together and always talking to each other are the reasons why most of the time we influenced each other...just like you, because my husband & i are always together that's why i come to like things that he likes and vise versa...which i think is good coz now we are enjoying the same things and it really does good in our relationship... thanks for sharing...have a nice day.
@kun2349 (23475)
Hello my sweet!! I guess my ex gfs and all have influenced in me some way or other.. If not, there's no way we can be communicating to each other, if we have totally different interest.. haha =D PLus, taking a new interest in things will only tend us in exploring much about what life has got in hold for us.. IT brings us to a total new level from being single.. hehe ^_^ Be it food, physical being or mentally, everything are inter-connected as one ^_^ For, we are speaking in the language of love ^_^ hehe
@ckyera (17262)
yes casper that's right...and it also holds true even in friendship...hehe just like what i am always saying, if we are talking to the same person most of the time, usually we will be influenced by them or we will influence them...hehe and that influence to each other can make the relationship even better coz you will start having something in common and understanding each other better...
@ckyera (17262)
haha...yes true...but there are times wherein couples or even friends just talk the same topic all the time...hehe...and seems that its always new when they are talking...haha coz the laughters and interest is the same and as if that's just the first time they talk about it...
@kun2349 (23475)
yeah yeah, that's what happens to my army frenz too.. Whenever we meet up, we tend to be asking about each other, before going back in time to the past.. lol =D EVen though we had been talking about that topic for many years, but it's always fresh inside our mind, and never find it boring.. lol =D It's just like a cycle.. hehe
@shibham (17025)
hi ckyera. i had my girlfriend months ago but she never influenced me in any situation or subject. i seek her utmost love for me b ut she ran after my position and social status. one day i began to converse with myself and resulted as she does not love me by heart rather she loves the extenal criterias of my life. so i gave up her and now i am alone. although i have no body to influence but i am happy without any problem. i think no one is the best friend better than you. take care. lol.
@ckyera (17262)
hi shibham... sad to hear the story...but i think, by one way or another, you have influenced someone in your life...i heard you are a teacher? right? if so, maybe you're just not aware but you are actually influencing your students by one way or another... even if you are no longer with your gf anymore, what is important is that you saw the real her and be free from her...i wish you could find the one that is right for you and who will love you truly... thanks for dropping by...
@shibham (17025)
hi ckyera. thanks that u have reminded me. yes i am a college lecturer and i did not think before that i am influencing my students and vise-versa. yes it is a great deal indeed. anyway i thanks myself that i became free from her at the nick of time. if i would marry her? ohhhhh..... thnks myself. thanks friend.
@ckyera (17262)
haha...you just save yourself from her! huh! so does anyone have replaced her already? or you are still searching? hehe well, well, maybe you don't think about that, about influencing your students...but you know, if you are a good teacher, students will admire you and you will have an influence in their lives...yes, without you knowing... so may i ask? what are the subjects that you are teaching?
@simonelee (2721)
I can say yes. In most aspect. I used to be this "pasaway" thing in school, from one school to another, has a vague vision in life but since we met everything changed. I become more focus and become closer to HIM. My partner thought me to become a better person. Well, i think I am now. When It comes to fashion? hmmm... i can say we are both off fashion now. hahahaha This is not really me now but I'm happy and contented. In food, yes. I stared to appreciate veggies and become more fan of Chinese cuisine. I have to understand more of their culture.
@ckyera (17262)
so your partner is a chinese? and lee is her family name? hehe after reading your post, i can feel that she's been a good influence on you... i think your family appreciates that as well...
@simonelee (2721)
yes, 75% Chinese. 0% Filipino blood But she was born and raised here. She really is. She changed the way i think and broaden my mind in many aspect. Appreciate? (thinking) Sometimes, but being conservative, not really. I know they miss those moments when we hang out together and Chill with their families. I have to be responsible because my partner's family trusted me and I don't want someone to tail me again.
@ckyera (17262)
so what's the 25%? hehe where is she now? abroad? and are you of the same age? i hope you don't mind, but i am just wondering if your family & their family knows the relationship between the two of you...and if they do, i'm glad that they are open with it and accept it...
@meapas (2435)
My parents taught me that every human being has some good qualities and some bad qualities. So try to imbibe all the good qualities that you find in a person and leave the bad ones. This way you can be a better human being. So I can say that my parents have influenced me a lot. It is not possible for me to name any one else in particular because any one I meet must have taught me something.
@ckyera (17262)
ah alright! i understand that most people that we have met in our life do have something to teach us or contribute in our being... well i agree with what you have learned from your parents...to get the good qualities and leave the bad ones...i think that way, we can really be a better person... but are you already married?
@meapas (2435)
Not yet. I want to enjoy the fruits of being single. I have not yet found a girl who shares my mental wavelength and who would see the world through my eyes.
@ckyera (17262)
oh i see...huh! i hope you can find her...sooner!
My husband has a huge influence on my life. I always consider his feelings and thoughts before making a decision. I don't think I would be with him if that was not the case. I enjoy his company and companionship and value his opinions dearly. I would say he has the most influence on my, outside of myself of course.
@ckyera (17262)
hi jodylee! its god to know that your husband do have an influence on you and you are having a good relation with him... i think most of us, do get some influence from our respective partners in life...which really helps in strengthening the relationship... thanks for sharing!
@aakkii (213)
hi ckyera, i am single and i wish to be influenced farther by my pertner. perhapes every guis expect it. LOL
@ckyera (17262)
hi aakkii! so you are single? but you do have a partner right now? or still searching? well, i think when both of you are always together, then possibilities are you will influence each other...hehe thanks for sharing...
@mobhomeir (7567)
Hello my dear I think we have an opposite ways. All I can say is we never had a chance to influence by either both of us. I mean, she has her attitude that I don't like even though she wanted me to go with it and vice versa...that means always in trouble and debates and arguments....
@ckyera (17262)
oh no daddy that's sad...no wonder, you always have misunderstandings! i am just curious, why both of you didn't learn to like what each other want or adjust with each other...i believe you have been together for a long time...i think for you to have a better relationship, you must learn to give and take and understand each others needs & wants...and not just one sided...huh! maybe you spoil her...hehe
@Hazelrose (2186)
Hello cykyera,Yes I can say that my husband do influence me in so many ways.He thought me how to entertain people.Before I'm so shy and no confidence at all.But now I can say that because of him I am trying to do what is good. Have a nice day.
@ckyera (17262)
hello hazelrose! really? know what? i can also say that my husband also do influence me on that part...i am also shy before, but due to his work, i need to change my self and learn to mingle with people...which i think really helps me... its good that we are influenced by our husband in a positive way... thanks for sharing!
@med889 (5958)
My boyfriend is someone who makes me happy when I am around him, he gives enough consideration for me to stay as his soul mate, and he does have some influence on me though especially on food as he is someone who likes to eat good food and tasty one so I was someone who hated cooking but when I met him I started loving cooking now.
@ckyera (17262)
hello med! its good to hear that your boyfriend really makes you happy! and i know you also make him happy... i think its the most common thing that our partners influenced on us...foods! so you also like the foods that he likes? is there any food that you use to eat before that you didn't eat now just because he don't like? i guess he really love him that much...coz you were able to love something that you hate before...just for him. thanks! have a nice day...
@Fulltank (2896)
yes. in every aspect of making big decision about family matters. Sometimes I do get advice regarding work related problems and she's got many advice to give. Often time, her advices are correct. Yeah I could say one way or another, that my parter influence me in many aspects of life.
@rmuxagirl (7569)
my partner does influence me. He supports me in many different ways. And I support him, we dont make decisions unless we discuss it out with each other and figure out what is the best path for us as individuals and as a couple.
@rg0205 (2638)
I think we influence eachother in a positive manner. We try to compliment the shortcomings of one another I have to say. He encourages me to do things and with that, he has a positive influence on me. As for me, I try to be patient with him and influence him to be more docile because sometimes he has the tendency to lose his temper with people.
I think that influence works both ways in my marriage. There are things that he has influenced me with such as foods, music etc. I never used to drink milk now I love it, I wasn't a big meat eater now I eat meat with almost every meal and then with Ranch dressing I never cared for Ranch dressing and now it is the only dressing I buy. I think it is only natural to take on habits or be influenced by your partner when you are in a loving relationship.
@babyish13 (228)
i dont think he has influenced me in ways..or maybe i was the one who influenced him more.