World's fastest

@picjim (3003)
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie The world's fastest Indian starring Anthony Hopkins and directed by Roger Donaldson.The determination of Burt Munro(Anthony Hopkins)a New Zealand speed bike racer on his modified Indian scout motorcycle with the aid of the local populace who set speed records in the below 1000c.c motorcycles at the Bonneville salt flats in Utah in the late 1950's and sixties is truly worth emulating.What do you think of this movie and the role played by Anthony Hopkins dear mylotters?
@jaiho2009 (39034)
I haven't seen that movie my friend but i like Anthony Hopkins,he is one of the most respected hollywood stars and a Hall of Fame awardee. I have watched a lot of his movies and he is really a good actor.I always love his acting in "Meet Joe Black" and also "Legends of the Fall" and a lot more,and who could ever forget his acting as a cannibal in "Silence of the Lambs". have a great weekend and happy mylotting
@picjim (3003)
I adore Anthony Hopkins and i've also seen his performance in Silence of the lambs.Thank YOU And Happy mylotting.