making a passive income with a link shortener.

@CatGods (4599)
We have all heard of cloaking your links or turning a ling link into a short link. But are you making any money by turning your long links into short links? But even more importantly are you able to track your link to find out how many people are click in that link? I know how to shorten my links, track my links and make money with them too. If you are into affiliate marketing, or wanting to see what ads you are posting are most effective, or just wanting to promote your ptc or gpt or any other site, maybe you might want to add this to your additional income. Send me a PM or do a friend request if you would like more info. I don't know of any one who can honestly say no I don't want or need any more money because I have enough. Looking forward to your replies.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi catgods, you are correct any body wish to get money i too also,but what is the fun in knowing everything if does not know how to do the things,i have not touched more money paying sites after joining,because i do not know how to do the thing,no one have helped me in doing so,have a nice day
@CatGods (4599)
I'm willing to help you. What do you like to do? What are your hobbies? What are some of the things you know about? Because every body knows some thing. I bet you know stuff that other people would like to know. The more I know about what you like to do, what you know about, your skills online and off line the more I can help you. maybe it a art form from your culture, or some sort of history legend, I mean lets put our heads together and think. I bet we could come up with some thing.
@CatGods (4599)
ok I see that you are from India, do you kind any thing about the Hindu religion or customs or festivals? I mean just because you are from India doesn't mean that you are Hindu.