Have you ever experianced anything spooky?

@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi friends, Many years ago we use to live in a very secluded village of India. Our house was big enough to accommodate at least 25 people. Huge trees surrounded it and after sunset one would certainly hesitate to come to our house. Now in that home we had a study room in the basement. In that room there was a window and a lot of trees could be seen from it and also there was a street light just in front of that window. I was 6-7 years old that time and I remember every evening i use to sit on a chair in that room for reading and a shadow of an old lady use to fall on the adjacent wall of that window. It was like a lady sitting and reading a book. Also the shadow was like as if the lady is bent and thus seemed like an old lady. Trust me friends it use to scare me a lot. It was like a ghost keeping an eye on me every evening, lol. So friends have u ever experienced anything spooky? Cheers, Tutul
Hi Tutul, I don't argue with your thougt but never experienced spooky type of things. I have listened many stories regarding spooky incidence but never got chance to see it. But to verify whether it is genuine or not ; you should have to visit outside of your house and checked it out. You should not build any myth without checking truth. There might some person come and stay there for sometime. I am agree with you that it would be very scary to go out as per description ;you should go out with someone. Have a nice time. cheers Ranvir
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi ranvir, Iam not saying it was a ghost, Iam just saying it was a shadow and it looked like an old lady sitting. Iam sure there was no one as we were the only people residing in that place. And i was too young to have the courage to go and check it. Having said that a lot of people have encountered a lot of weird incidents and a lot of preople belive in ghosts. So whether they really exist or not reamins an unsolved mystery! Cheers, Tutul
yes i understood. As i have never seen ghost in my life but still i scared of it. so in younger age it is but obvious to scared. have a nice time.
@Rainegurl (2158)
Hi, tutul I believe in the paranormal. I get spooked every now and then, like feeling something else's presence in a room and really scary nightmares that I am sure meant something, but I have not actually seen a ghost yet -- god forbid! I think I will run away like crazy. It's ok if I do not see one ever in my life, thank you very much. Have a nice day!
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi Raine, Actually it will be nice if u c a ghost some time. Remember only the lucky ones get to c them . Well regarding some one else's presence in your room, I told my brother about that shadow and he said that it could be our grand mother. May be she wanted to convey a message to me. May be that’s what happening with u too. I recommend you to watch a movie named " sixth sense" u will get more ideas about it. Cheers, Tutul
• United Arab Emirates
yes i believe on spooky, first reason to believing is that i am Muslim and holy Book of Muslims Quaran Says that the Spooky also the creation of God (Allah).
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi tariq, I saw a movie named the exorcism of Emily rose and in that movie they said if there is god, there has to be devils also. So I agree with you. Cheers, Tutul