Help Me................! other wise i lost my Love....!

United Arab Emirates
i want to share with you my love story, 5 years ago i studied in Computer College and our batch strength was 44 (18 males and 26 females). i have good understanding with my class fellows and i was treated to all girls as sisters. overall i was good understanding with all male and females class fellows because i was the Class Representative (CR). a girls in witch was most mature this is the main thing we have lot and understanding and contact with Cell phone (sms and calls) round the clock. but she was treated me as Brother and i was treaded her as sister. after 1 year i feel i fall in love and i purpose her but she angry and said that this is not impossible because i never think about you in the sense of love. she disconnected and change the cell number after one Year on Eid Day (Celebration for Muslim Day) she Called to me and say sorry for after long time contacted. but she wants to make good friendship not a love. i agree and the relationship again continue. at last on 20 January 2009 she replied to me I LOVE YOU TOO. but after this two days (22 January) she tell me that i am going to engage with some one really rich and live outside the country. my financial circumstance is not better so i ask her that are you interested with him. she replied not, never I Love you i am not little interest in this case only my parents are want to do this. now the situation is marriage ceremony date are going to fix but still. i want to stop this what is can do she is fully with me and want to marry with me. what i can do in this situation i am not her relative she is only my x-class fellow. next one are two days some thing may be done i can't lost my love. Please Help...............
@Craicha (801)
will for me if you love her let her free, if where she will be happy then be happy for her too.....and if she really cares for her love in you, will she will fight for her love coz its nah easy and happy way to stay with the guy that he dnt fall in love....thats her choice to follow her parents..then let it be...let say shes nah meant for you...you just scared to lose her nah a GF nah a lover but once you too are so closed enough ,you scared to lose a bestfriend....you just confused..will hope you think nah just twice, thrice but many times if she really worthit if you feel sad if shes gone in your life..:)
@Craicha (801)
then you both fight for your love.....you both are in the right age now i think you know what to do....you just scared...
• United Arab Emirates
i decided that she call her betrothed and say that " i am not interesting with you for marriage because i want to marry another person (me)" what you suggest me is it better for some change? i think if when her betrothed will listen that she is not to merry with him than he will shocked and break the engagement.
@Craicha (801)
yah i agree with that..she should be true to here feelings if she wants to happy with her married life ...let her call her fiancee and tell him the true feelings and of coursed she will ask forgiveness too in not to marry him..and i think he will understand it, even be the one explain to her parents..:)
@abidmian (131)
sory, I will not comment here because i had never been in love in depth. HOping for best in your favour. May God help you according to your wants.