Making a Plan – no matter what

@Trensue (5268)
Experts tell us that we can change our lives by changing our habits. Most suggest that doing something for 45 days straight makes it a habit. For example, if we are in the habit of not exercising and do that for 45 days straight; not exercising is our habit. With that thought in mind, what positive habit are you going to form in the next 45 day?
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey Trensue! What a great question! I wish I could think of a great answer! I should say exercise! But, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it past two days even though I sure need to! I don't know what positive habit I can come up with! I have started to read again! I have finished three books in the last three months! I had decided to start reading again when I accidently found that the dollar store near where I live was selling very expensive hard cover books for a dollar! So I just picked out a few books that I thought I might like and now I have read three of them so far! And I just ordered three more books, that certainly weren't a dollar from a site that sells new releases for a cheaper price! So that is something positive that I have started! Ok, there! I did find a habit that I have started! Yay me!
@Trensue (5268)
I have missed you. You always think of a great answer and this one was great as well. Thanks for brightening my day - as always.
I want to be a more diligent person. In the next semester I'll write my thesis. If I remain lazy like now, I don' think I can finish it fast... And I want to do sport regularly, I wannabe a healthier person :)
@Trensue (5268)
And they say if you write a goal, tell others and commit it is more likely to happen.
I will choose write a diary.I have not have a dairy for years.
@Trensue (5268)
I think there can be much learned by keeping a journal - have you started?
@rosepedal64 (4192)
Hi Trensue..Are you doing okay today? I have thought about this before I made a comment. I think that I will start with my attitude. I have had a negative attitude now lately and I know that I shouldn't. With the hubby being out of work and the funds are really low, I just seem to keep an negative attitude. So for the next 45 days I will think positive and make it happen. Thank you for this discussion. It is a wonderful way for to look at the life I live in a different way..Have a great day..
@suzzy3 (8401)
Our money is getting short as well,infact everyone I know is short of cash.It is a challenge to survive this awful time.Make it your intention to come up with as many ways of saving money as possible that is what I do.Try to wash as many things by hand as you can,not sheets and towels and really dirty clothes,use a carpet sweeper instead of vaccuum cleaner.put a jumper on when it gets cold but don't freeze,make as many meals from scratch as you can.Eggs are a very versatile thing,cheese.visit the shops at the end of day to buy half price food,bread,meat ect.veg as well can be quite a good bargain.Buy a bag of flour and start making treats to freeze for the weekend or christmas.When you are used to a life style it is hard to adjust but not impossible.It is a challenge and we must rise to it.I just imagine you are your gran ,thats what I did ,she did not have much money to raise seven girls on but she did it,good luck to you but don't let it get you down you are not alone.Chin up
Thanks suzzy...I real appreciate your sugesstions. You have given me some great ideals. The thing that I have been doing is that I will try to cook something that I can make two meals out of..Like I will cook a bag of pinto beans and the next day I will use the beans and make a pot of chilli. It turns great that way. Im still thinking positive today and I will tomorrow..Once again thanks..
@Trensue (5268)
What can we do to make your day? I bet you can think of something? I need a pick me up - how can I help?
@suzzy3 (8401)
Funny you should say that but I have been poorly again just the way things seem to be at the moment time of life.Thinking in the positive will try to start riding my bike again.