Trade for a new family

@Trensue (5252)
I was wondering if trading for a new family (kind of like wife swap show) would make me appreciate what I have or run away for ever. When faced with the real decisions would we prefer the problems we already are familiar with or trade them for some new and exciting ones?
@suzzy3 (8357)
I think families are the same the world over,problems,hard decisions,heart break,laughter ,happiness so where ever you go it won't make to much difference.I must admit their are certain poor parents who do seem to get more than their fare share.
@malamar (784)
Swap for my family Trensue, that ought to be enough to send you screaming back home in appreciation of what you have - lol Seriously though, I think I would prefer to keep my own problems and work them through as I see fit. I would be too afraid that my "new, exciting ones" might be more than I can handle. There's a lot of pain, suffering, fear, etc., in the world today that many of us don't experience on a daily basis. I don't know if I would be up to the challenge. Yup, that's my final answer - I'll keep my little gang, warts and all!