after a 19 game loss.....The Detroit Lions win their first game

for those that follow the football games of the NFL season, you would know that the Detroit Lions have lost 19 games in a row.... and yes, there is only 16 games in a season --therefore they lost all of last season and lost all the games so far as of this year... and if there games are not sold out they will not be televised here on tv. today they were not televised --and they won!! 19 -14 the final score.. I find it ironic that they there winning game number was 19 as they had lost 19 games before this game. So where are you from and do you have a NFL team near you? Who do you cheer for?? did your team win today, did they play, did you get to watch the game??
@babyangie27 (5177)
I think it is about time the Lions won! Funny no one really got to see it though They still have alot to work on,and I think they would have been better off getting Sanchez for a QB rather than Stafford. But I could be wrong down the road. Many of the team is new so it is going to be a long season for the team and us fans.
Oh I play fantasy football so i mostly root for players and not so much whole teams. however my Steelers are doing pretty well right now
Yes it is a new team this year and will be a long one for us... my brother is a very loyal fan and I wanted to call him and see what he did today because he never misses a game, actually last week he bought tickets because he was afraid they werent going to be televised and it ended up on tv.... so I am sure he didnt get tickets this week and they won!! thats cool that you follow fantasy football, I love listening to the game and getting into it a bit, but I follow hockey more. thanks for the response and have a great night!!
thanks for BR my friend and here's hoping that the Lions win again this Sunday. A person has to have something to hold on to right