What Do You Love About Sea World?

Hi there! Tell us what you love most about Sea World here and and share your experience at Sea World! Did you like the shows that they displayed? Or do you like watching the whales peacefully swimming? Share your experience here! Or if you never been to Sea World.. Tell us if you have ever thought about going to Sea World.. Do you want to go because you love dolphins? Or do you want to see Shamu? Tell us why you want to visit Sea World!
I like the sea It symbolizes the sea Kuankuang broad mind Clear symbol of the sea to its nose clean Qian Zhang a symbol of the sea to its knowledgeable In any case, whenever a bad mood when One to the beach, feel the music.
Hehe.. I was talking about the amusement park Sea World in the United States, but I guess thats a good one too.. ^^; It's all good lol
@cbeee3 (2064)
I love visiting the Sea World. I remember the day I visited Sea World in Orlando, FL. We reached there just 30-45 minutes after it opened, got a map and then, set off exploring the place. It is such an amazing world!!! I loved all the shows. The "Believe" show was amazing. We were seated on the 4th row from the water tank thing, that held Shamu. That was such an awesome show. I also loved the 'Blue Horizon' show. I think it was just spectacular, rich and so colourful. Which Sea World did you visit?
@mnk202 (339)
Seaworld to me seems to be a peaceful place. I love seeing all the sea animals and ocean animals. I love dolphins and whales. I enjoy the shows and what the dolphins and ocean animals can do. I could spend a full two days there walking around and watching the shows and learning amore about the ocean and sea creatures.