what do you think about people with tatooes?

i wonder what people think about them
@thaMARKER (3094)
free.. i have been wanting to have my own tattoo but my parents disagreed right away when they knew and i never ask them anymore. i guess that's one thing i want to fulfill before i die hehehe..
@diillu (5128)
Well, I would love to know that cause I am also the person with the tattoo and infact I have four tattoos. I just love them but for now I am not planning to get any but I know that if I get some intresting tattooing ideas then I might get it. I just love tattoos and I love the person who got tattoos as well and intresting part is I love guys with the tattoos then the guys without one.
@amitksing (1324)
I like tattoos and so do like those people who get tattooed. But the thing is the tattoos should be good and decent and not weiredo kind! Even I am planning to get my right arm get tattooed, but first I want to build some muscles
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think today's generation's gave more value to body tatooes.. but i don't like to having a tatooes on body.. but mostly people think that it is in fashion..so they want to have a tatooes on body..