Flavor of ice cream

@picjim (3003)
I prefer chocolate chips,black forest,butter scotch and vanilla ice cream with lichees.What is your choice my dear mylotters?Can you also name a few flavore which are rare?
I like only a few flavors, the popular ones like chocolate, vanilla and mocha. Pistache is another one I like to eat. But my favorite is durian ice-cream. The last time I ate it was in Davao City, in souther Philippines. Very good and has a different flavor and taste. Others refer it to that stinky fruit with an aphrodisiac taste. While in Bolivia, I have tasted also the chirimoya ice-cream (I don't know the English equivalent). I didn't like it that much. These 2, durian and chirimoya, are 2 flavors which I have not found anywhere else than in the 2 countries mentioned above. What about sorbet? Do you like it? My husband makes a wonderful sorbet from passion fruit. We have an ice-cream maker though and it can make sorbet and ice-cream. If I don't get too lazy, I make my own ice-cream and sorbets, experiment with different flavors. I should try the lychee sorbet/ice-cream one of these days.
@Archie0 (4668)
My Favorite is chocolate with Sprinkles i also like blueberries on top it sounds gross but its amazing..
I think the most important thing is that you like and enjoy it, not what others think.
@picjim (3003)
Its great to have these flavors and enjoy them.
Mmmm, I just had ice cream for breakfast. My faveorite flavor would be chocolat or very rocky road ice cream. I love chocolate with marshmallows and almonds on it.
@picjim (3003)
I've tried chocolate and almonds but not marshmallows.
I love chocolates! I guess I can say that I'm a chocoloholic. So in any kind of dessert, as much as possible, I prefer chocolate-flavored ones: be it chocolate chips, black forest, dark chocolate, anything chocolate. In ice cream, I never actually learned to like vanilla flavor, even with fruits. I guess I just wasn't prepped up for it.
@picjim (3003)
Chocolate is a good choice.Yes i was used to ice cream with fruits as they used to serve so in a club i used to frequent.
@megamatt (14331)
So many great flavors of ice cream to choose from out there. Most likely more than anyone can ever hope to name in their lifetime. I'm sure that there are many that I have never even heard of, much less tried. However, I tend to have my own taste buds, with vanilla and chocolate being among those. I have heard some weird flavors, most likely named after celebrities a lot of the time. Nothing really does come to mind all that easily. Still there are times while I might venture out to try different flavors of ice cream. A lot of insane and odd flavors, one time I heard a story about fish flavored ice cream. Now there's a combination that the world is not quite ready for. Still I have my tastes and they are more in line with some traditional flavors. What can I say, I like what I like and what I like is vanilla and chocolate ice cream. That is really what the situation is broken down to. Still a lot of insanity for sure with some combinations. You just wonder who thinks of them although there have been some great and unique ideas.
@bingskee (5237)
pistachio is way too good! but i still prefer double dutch.
@levite (1062)
I like Double dutch, cookies and cream, mocha, black forest and vanilla flavored ice cream. I think the pandan-flavored ice cream is rare, only available in South East Asia.
My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookie dough ice cream. A close second is dulce de leche.
@feodda (579)
I like double dutch and rocky road. Ice Cream with marshmallow and peanuts.