Do You Give Yourself a Break after the Hard works? Where and What?

I always look forward to unwind myself somewhere in the beach after some days of working hard. I go to spa every end of the week and get relax with some massage and facial..We need a break sometimes because if we are too much workaholic , we are killing ourself softly.
After a hard day and having been successful with your work, I like to celebrate. Sometimes, I eat outside with friends. Oftentimes, I go buy something new for myself.
Really? That's nice to hear from you..Well, I also do such thing. I go out and night out with my friends when I'm done with my work.
That's nice that you go to the spa.. I wish I could afford to do that! The only thing I "reward" myself with is coffee (I love coffee), comfort foods, and going on the internet (on MyLot, actually!). It's definitely nice to escape for at least 15 minutes a day after work.. I would go crazy without my little "escapes" from reality!
Really? I am new here in mylot posting my discussions and response. I enjoyed it most.You've learned something from here.
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,irene.i am lucky to have my residence near to sea shore and whwnever i want that not only when i want break after hard work,but if i found free time also i used to spend on sea shore.Have a nice time.
Really? Great for you! thanks for your response..