Christmas

Is anyone ready for Christmas yet? Have you done all your shopping or are you still shopping for your kids and family members? I am still doing some shopping. But from me working online it helps get some of the gifts like gift cards and clothes and toys.
I know I'm not. I am trying so hard to make money so I can get my husband a few decent gifts. I know he wants a Nintendo Wii. I have gone on ebay and had looked for gift cards, but always seem to get out bidded. I belong to a couple of survey's online and I post on here quite a bit. I hope to make enough by the end of this month.
Me and my husband got on ebay and that is how we got are Wii game system. I think we got lucky though in outbidding. We payed only $136 for the game system which was pretty nice. I hope you get a chance to get one soon for your hubby for Christmas. I am sure he will love it.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I allways keep an eye open to see if I can find something nice for my family and friends, holiday season or not. So I guess you could say I never finish shopping for them, but to answer your question: I haven't bought all the presents for christmas that I am planning on buying. I don't have many to shop for, but I like to take my time to find something nice, relevant and what the person in question will really enjoy. I have one present at the time being.
Hi, I am the same way because I always like shopping for my family all year round even if I can find deals on things they can use through the year or something they just want. I always take the time when it comes to my mom for a special Christmas gift or gifts the same for my husband and kids. Now that I have grand kids the family is getting bigger so now I need to get more gifts. I have about 3 gifts put up and a couple on the way so I am hoping they like them when it comes to Christmas day.
@cher913 (25895)
i have been both shopping and making some gifts for christmas this year and i am about half done not because of time issues, but because of money issues this year. my hubby lost his job in august so times have been a little tough this year so far.
Home made gifts from the heart are the best gift anyone could wish for. I think it always has more meaning and heart into it. I always made my mom home made stuff even when I was growing up and she loved them the most I noticed. I always liked watching her face light up at Christmas. Always remember gifts come from the heart not the store. Have a beautiful day.
I can't wait for Christmas. It's my favorite season of the year. I am ready to welcome this joyous season, but I am not done yet. Well, actually, I have not even started. I will do it in November especially buying Christmas Cards and listing down what to do and things to buy. I do have some ideas on what kind of gifts I am going to get for my hubby and family though.
I love Christmas to. I love all the colors and the beautiful thoughts that come with it every year. And the kids beautiful faces lighting up. I am still doing my shopping for Christmas to I am not done either. I am giving gift cards and some other things away at Christmas but I am not finished with it.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi Strawberrybaby, There is nothing special for me on Christmas Day.It is still another day to go. When I was young ,during my high school time, I will buy some christmas cards and send them for my friends. The most wonderful time for my Christmas is during my dating time.I spent my Christmas Night with my boyfriend,having dinner together and exchanged for Christmas present. All those were my past. Now, I am married with one kid.We don't celebrate Christmas and there is no gift exchange with my husband too. Christmas is just a normal day for my family to go.
Aw that is sad Christmas is so pose to be a special holiday for you and your family. Not just another day. It brings kids and there families together. Its nice to have those happy memories from the holidays. I think it would be hard to go without Christmas and use it as a normal day. Have a beautiful day.
@schulzie (4068)
No, I'm far from done. I really don't have any extra money this year so what I am doing is when stuff goes on sale or is on clearance then I buy it and am socking it away in my closet. I hope to get most of the stuff out of the way by mid November. That way I can enjoy baking, cooking, and entertaining during the holiday season! Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
That sounds like a good idea when things go on sale. I try to do that and stock up for the next following year if I can. Families get bigger and bugger every year. A lot of the baking and cooking is coming up fast for the holidays. I like to bake and cook on the holidays.
I've only bought one thing for someone yet so no I'm not done with shopping for Christmas. I still have several people to buy for but thankfully, I've got my eye on plenty of gift ideas so it's not like December rolls around and I'm completely blank. I just need to do a lot more work at my real job and online before I can do some shopping.
That is good that you have your ideas set already for Christmas. I work a lot online to. I work on several sites and I spend a lot of time online working. My husband works outside the home. So he wants me to work inside the home so that is what I do. I don't do to bad making money and gifts and gift cards.
No. I am not. I don't have money to buy things for christmas, lol!
Some people aren't ready for Christmas or the Holidays yet. Don't feel bad I am far from done shopping but I am trying to get it done before the stores get over packed with people for the holidays.
I enjoy the season; it's a fun time for me every year, especially with my family. I don't do my shopping at any given time, nor do I wait; I am one of those people who notice things that I think will be good for someone as a gift and then just buy it then. I don't like shopping during the season, or even before the Christmas season. I would rather just buy teh gifts when I run into them, that way I can be sure to have them all when it's time to give them out.
That is a good way to shop to for family members. Shopping during the season gets nuts outs. I want to get all my shopping done before a lot of the holidays get here. I like making lots of goodies for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have always liked the holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Its a beautiful time of year.
I have started very little in the way of Christmas Shopping. Money has been so tight lately and it is has been hard making money online. I am currently unemployed and my husband is only working part-time. I am hoping to make at least ten dollars so I can buy at least one gift. I have sold a few items online and am hoping to sell a few more items to make money. All I have left is my husband and he is hard to shop for. I am hoping to be done by the beginning of December.