Tell me how the Morning Rush goes at your home/place

@ibuemma (2954)
Here how it goes in my house specially if all of us need to rush out the door almost the same time. Wake my kids up, make sure they eat their breakfast instead starring at the wall. I always make them get their clothing ready the night before, but my older one always change her mind on what she want to wear the last minute. My younger daughter always think that she has all the time in the world ! LOL...Depends on my schedule sometimes I get ready for work even before my kid waking up. Now the problem is I have one bathroom, my other bathroom is a half bathroom/powder room. And Bam, 4 people trying to use it at the same time. I always feel amaze, if I finally get through this morning rush. By the way, now is my time to hit the door and go to work. How's your morning rush going? Want to share the chaos?
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Well in the mornings it is actually hell on earth pretty much. We have to leave the house at 7:30 AM, and we always wake up at 7:10 AM, and it is impossible to have breakfast, brush your teeth and put your clothes on in 20 minutes. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@ibuemma (2954)
That's really quiet a rush...make sure your socks is match when you out the door!
Thankfully, our morning rush isn't too much of a rush. The alarm clock goes off at 6:50 am, when I usually get out of bed to get my daughter up and help her to get ready for school. After I've helped her get dressed and turned on the television for her, I will get my husband out of bed. Sometimes I literally have to push him out of the bed. Then he gets up and gets dressed. He makes sure that Kathryn has everything that she needs for school and out the door they go. Sissy doesn't eat breakfast first thing in the morning because it makes her have a stomach ache, but all in all, that is okay because their lunch at school is at 10:50 so she is really only at school for two hours before it is lunch time.
@ibuemma (2954)
That's not so bad at all. Sometimes my kids decide to buy lunch at school, depend on what they have on the menu. It get more rush when they change their mind to pack their own lunch instead of buying.
@thaMARKER (3094)
my work starts at 6AM. exactly that time, i should be in my station in the office. so i leave my place approx 10mins before that (good thing is walking distance). when i leave, almost everybody are still sleeping, if not, they're half asleep.
@ibuemma (2954)
wow, that's pretty early ! No wonder everybody else still under the blanket.
I painstakingly drag myself out of the bed. Fortunately, I have already prepared the breakfast table the night before, including soaking my husband's muesli. Then, I wake both kids up. While preparing breakfast for the kids, I pop in their rooms several times to make sure they are preparing themselves for school. OK, they start to eat but they keep chatting and have no clue at all as to how long it's taking them to eat their cereals. In between reminding them to hurry and eat up, I prepare their sandwiches and drinks to take to school. Now, I have only 15 minutes left to bring them to school before the bell rings. We all get in the car, one of them forgets to bring the school bag and another the snack bag. Oops, I forgot to close the front door! My husband is still sleeping. Finally, we manage to reach school with 2 minutes left before the bell rings. Now, traffic is building up on my way back home. I've got to be there before my husband gets up to prepare his breakfast. Now, he gets to work. At last, I can quietly enjoy a cup of tea. That's the short part, I have to start my day's chores and they begin at home.
now, that the children are older, i am not in the same rush as they were still in the elementary grades. it is not the same as before where i have to take care of all their needs from their bags to dressing them up and feeding them. we have different schedules to work and school, so, our morning "traffic" is not that heavy. we also have 3 bathrooms.