Clonazepam

By Liz
Ran out of this over weekend by the third day I was a mess been in bed for 2 1/2 days sick crying it was awful. Got refill 2 hours later I was better I take 0.5 mg twice a day this stuff is serious. Anyone out there who is on this please lete know how your doing.
@Shar19 (8236)
I have this medication too but I only take it once in a while. Maybe once a week or every couple of weeks. I do know that if you take it every day that you can't just stop taking it and not have withdrawl symptoms. How long have you been taking it?
About 6 months
@Shar19 (8236)
That seems like a long time to be taking them twice a day. If you think you're going to run out of them next time, trying halfing them so that you aren't going "cold turkey" so suddenly. Always let your doctor know if you are about to run out. They should be monitoring you with this medicine.
@besthope44 (12146)
Well for depression, medicines are not solution. Do Meditation, try breathing exercise, it will help you balance and handle depression.