Would you prepare to sit on the table that are taken by others?

when you're dining in the restaurant or in any gatherings, would you prepare to sit on table that are occupied by a person you dont know or i say other guest, for me its okey, i dont care who you are, i've just in there to dine.
@cbeee3 (2064)
I would wait for a while to see if a dinner party leaves so that, I could occupy their table. But if I notice that the restaurant is very crowded and that even after waiting for a long time I do not get a table, I will probably sit at the one which is occupied by someone else. But before I do this, I will certainly ask them if they would be inconvenienced in anyway. I would also explain to them that I did wait for a table, but no table has been free for a while.
Hi, you're considerate, i think youre right on that, theres nothing wrong in asking, mostly in fine dinning, manners are implemented and you're suit for that, i enjoy your comments, it helps me a lot, thanks, have a nice day..
@cbeee3 (2064)
My pleasure in responding to your discussion. Happy myLotting!
Hello my friend shellback Ji, I would be glad to sit and introduce if un-known, share his/her knowledge/experience on asorted matters. There is nothing wrong. But i also know taht some of us may feel odd due to eating habits/menu served, may not be liked by bith of us. But it is always better to sit known person. May God bless You and have a great time.
So you want to know him first? thats fine, put some little conversation and get to know each other and its good, for me Im there to dine, if she/he tried to ask well it much better.thanks friend..
Hello my friend shellback Ji, So nice of you. Thanks. May God bless You and have a great time.
If it's not crowded, I mean, there are many empty table, I won't, frankly speaking. But if it's crowded, I will ask the person's permission in advance, who occupy the table before. I also don't care to have dinner with strangers with the same table. But if someone who sit down directly without your permission in advance, I think it's unpolite. What's your opinion?
True, we have to ask permission then if its okey, we can go on many people do that, they dont ask then sit & eat, thanks for your opinion. happy mylotting