Last day of the month

@Trensue (5247)
Here it is the last day of the month and I am sure someone is close to the $25 and just needs a little push, so I suggest we work as a team and help them. So if you are within $5 of making the minimum payout on Helium send me a pm and lets see if we can not all work together to make something good happen today.
@mrtimharry (1180)
I am all for helping out but not sure how mcuh we could do, other than a few cents from page views. It is a bit late for motivation, as new articles and upfront payments wont couont now until next month, as they are calculated on the 25th.
@Trensue (5247)
yes - but we could get $5 in page views in one day if that was all someone needed I am sure - I am just hoping that someone lets us help.
@Trensue (5247)
But no one wanted the help - I had 30 people from another site committed to another 30 - ohe well now worries.
@Shar19 (8236)
I'm not close to the payout with Helium because I never joined that site. Glad to hear you are doing well though.
@AnythngArt (3305)
How did you know that I had $20 and not $25...are you psychic? It seems that everyone is being a little mean over here, so I am not sure I can count on the support? I guess everyone struggles to make their own money, and I'll admit, it's a long shot to go from $20 to $25 before the cut-off date...isn't that the 4th? Still I would take any help I can get. No strings, no worries. I am reconciled to sitting on my $20 for another month. Trensue, you are such a nice person. I don't know why this type of reaction?
Specifically, I have $20.64 as of 10/1/09...ugh.
@Trensue (5247)
Well - watch your pay views - you will not sit at $20 for another month - I just got back today but please watch the numbers. Let me know.
Thanks for all your help. It just wasn't a good month for me, but that of course, is my own fault, too. If I had just written two more articles, I would have probably made it. Still, it should make next month a nice amount.
@malamar (784)
Does that offer extend to October as well Trensue? September was good for me, but I have been so busy lately with school, October at Helium is looking pretty neglected as of right now. I can't seem to get my thinking cap on plus find the time for new articles, yet I know I have to. Oh, well, I have pulled the cat out of the bag before, maybe I can do it again. Take care, and thanks for the offer. I always appreciate any help or advice I can get!
@Canellita (12058)
Wow. what a great thing to offer! Of course I am just now seeing this and I know at least one other person that could have used the boost this month! Now that I seem to have my computer restored to its former glory I have to try and make up for all those weeks of little or no activity. My writing scote has dipped significantly and I even lost one rating star!