What you think about Long distance relationship?

@ayebelle (368)
I met a guy for over a year now in online, And he's my boyfreind then,but im not inlove with him we just committed to each other. and we keep chatting, talking ourselves.And he is so kind. Do you think it's worth trusting?
About this long distance relationships, a friend of mine had this kind of a relationship with a girl for 2 years, they even exchanged photographs and liked each others looks as well and fell in love(at least my friend did) . It was after 2 years that my friend happened to visit his friends city and managed to pay an unannounced visit to his friends residence and met his friends mother and found he was in fact making love to a 30 year old man who had sent him the picture of his cousin to carry on the so called "online relationship". So beware!
@ayebelle (368)
Well im chatting with my boyfriend right now and i told him about what you said and he just laughs. =) If im on that situation then it would be ok. I dont trust people easily, but it can build then. Thank you for your advise. i really appreciated.=)
Great to hear this. Have a great time!