give more posting...earne more cents.. ..

do you believe in that ..if you gave more posting..then you earned more cents..but i don't believe in that.. i think..if you response only 10 posting..and your quality is good..then you earn more cents..what do you think.. please share your response..
@Trensue (5253)
The truth is that the allgorhythms are not public information. I would assume that the more thoughtful the response and the more information the more visits and hits to the site. Does that make any sense?
good response... happy mylotting..
Quality is definitely favored over quantity here at MyLot! I think it even says so in the guidelines. It makes sense, too, because it wouldn't be fair if someone who posted a bunch of one-liners was paid more than someone who wrote 10 actual, legitimate, and thoughtful responses or discussions. I'm glad it is the way it is.
thanx...
@taztheone (1726)
There is a silent rule for myLot, the more you write, the more you earn. The more number of posts, discussions or comments you make, the more you will earn. But remember Quality + Quantity = More earnings. But if you make 10 posts & if I make 15 posts (new disc, resp & comm) with high quality, there is no doubt that I will earn more. So the more the number, more will be the earnings. Happy Lotting
thanx for response...happy mylotting.