Do you make plans today for what you will do tomorrow?Or just what will be, will

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
..be? I mean are you a person very careful with your time, and every day you make plans for long and short time, in special for what you have to do tomorrow? Are you very careful with your time...you know that tomorrow you must make shopping, wash clothes or go to pay your light bills? Is your life style, or you just say"tomorrow is a new day, i will see what happened tomorrow, and what i must to do '; tomorrow"
@Simon1223 (902)
It's my habit to make a plan in advance. The reason is not that I'm a man who likes to follow the plan. I only follow the plans which contain important affairs. If there's no important affairs to do, I usually do whatever I want. Other plans are made in case I have nothing to do, for I don't want to waste any time.
I plan my future, usually long-term. But daily planing is not my thing. Usually, I go with the flow. Come what may.
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi ice, my everyday is routine so if there is going to be something that i want to do for tomorrow, that is the only thing i will plan, on how to go about it. thank you for this post. ann
@mjmlagat (3171)
hello there! most of the time, i do plan for whatever activity or important goal i have for the future. however, i always believe in the dictum, "man supposes, God disposes"...meaning if ever my plans will not work according to my want, i don't feel bad at all because i know God has a better plan for me..He has the best plan, in fact.
I don't make a lot of plans, I just go with whatever is available to do. Living in the middle of town like this, I don't need to go out of my way to do what I need to do. Everything I could want to do is available. There are all kinds of coffee shops, banks, stores, places to go, and things to do, right at my fingertips.