If somebody give you now 200 dollars are you ready to work one day in garden?

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
Gardening, do you make this work just one time in your life? Is hard, but is nice in same too, of course if work every day you can see good results after 1 or 2 months, and is very healthy too, If somebody ask your help just for one day, and pay you with 200 dollars, will you accept to work there, even you are a city person? Is humiliating for you to work to countryside for 200 dollars? What you say? can you make this work for money...or maybe you make this work for nothing, just because you like to gardening? i like it..of course not work very hard, but i like it.
@prinzcy (5063)
200 dollars per work or per month? If someone paid me to tend a garden for 200 dollars per work, I'll definitely do it. There's nothing to be embarrass about tending a garden. I am not really into gardening. Ours at home is attended by my mom. I only help her once in awhile. But for such amount of money, I can give it a try. But then again, that will depend on the garden's size.
@icesmile (7172)
in a day...are peoples who say that they never want to make this work, because they feel embarased; for this i ask if peoples can work in garden one day.
@spalladino (17926)
I have always loved gardening. It's a peaceful activity and very satisfying when your plants are healthy and growing strong. If someone offered to pay me to help them I'd probably do it for free because I like it and also because most folks down here where I am help each other without expecting anything in return.
Off course why not, If somebody is gonna pay me $200 just for one day at garden, Sure i will do it, well because to earn $200 in a day is a really good income and also Since I a, fond of gardening..it will be a bonus for me....I will get paid a huge amount for doing my favorite work.