would you lend your cellphone to your friends?

@xannebull (1806)
my cellphone is a necessity to me, it's a way of communicating my husband who works far from us. without cellphone then there will be something lacking daily. if my friend badly needed a cellphone, then it's just okay to let him borrow mine but not to the point of returning it for days. how about you?
@lovedude (4456)
hmm.. nops I will not let my cellphone to my friend for more than 10-15 minutes.. because of same reason.. there are many important calls from company and also calls from my wife, family and friends.
@xannebull (1806)
that sounds very reasonable,calls from company is very much important.Your friends will understand if you cannot let them borrow it.happy mylotting.
@rosepedal64 (4192)
Hi xannebull How are you today? Good I hope. I have leant my cell phone to a friend. It was my sons girlfriend. She was traveling to go see him and would be gone all day. I thought that it would be safer for her to have a cell phone on her. So I let her borrow for the day. She called as she was on her way back, and said that she needed to go home first and then she would drop off to me later that night. To make this long story short she never showed up until the next evening with the phone. I was a little upset and I know now not to do that again. So because of this I will not lend out my phone again...Cute discussion.
@syankee525 (6295)
nope i wouldnt.. they can go out and get one of those track phones for cheap
Ya i will do lend my friend my mobile if ever he needs it. I cannot see my friend suffering from the problems that he is facing. I will surely give him.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I don't think I would loan my cell phone out to anybody. I would be concerned I might not ever get it back. I have loaned things to people in the past that they never did return. It's a matter of trust in this case. It seems like I'm always having car trouble. Suppose I had car trouble and I really needed it but didn't have it? My cell phone came in handy the last time I got thrown from a horse and I'm glad I had it then. Suppose somebody tried to call me on my cell phone and I didn't have it? If somebody needed to borrow my cell phone just to make one phone call, it might be different. Kathy.