love your past!!!!

i was hurt by many times in terms of my love life .. but i wont make these as my worst experience rather.. this is the most memorable experienced in my life.... I bare the pain and tried to hide it, but it wasn't helpful for me... but it made me so much pain and anxiety...but later on i learned to challenge myself to face the fact that you are not lucky to have a perfect one.....i knew most of this times we always grieve,, but try to look at the brightest part in your life and be realistic...and compensate yourself... what i mean is... Love yourself first, and think that the past as your best teacher and enhancer of your well being,,,, because ill tell you... TIME can always heal the wounds in your heart no matter how narrowed your heart is... BUt always think that without them... you cannot be as good as now and all you can say is" i knew that already". Thats how good your past is.... Making your heart so strong and developed your Well being....
You are right, the more we go through, the stronger we become, i think that is very true.
yes definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@delkar (1716)
I don`t know for sure if you`re a girl or a girl .I looked at your pofile and i didn`t saw any photo . So , i can tell you this : i was pretty much in the same situation as you were . In one month i`ll make 22 , and the life teached me a lot fo things when it comes about love . Now my hearth it`s so strong, but so weak in the same time and by that i mean that i`m strong , because i never give up , and weak, because now i can "read" each girl just after some days . I can read it just after some hours, but 90% after some days . I really understand you so well . Have a nice day and be strong from now one too , and don`t give up !
hi im jenely,, other people called me s jeanny.. obviously i am a girl....yes.. all i can say... we are all as human and got hurt.. bu the good thing of being hurt is to learn,, but i noticed that guy when hurt they are not so open... and they just keep it inside.. and mostly are trying to survive to do against other girls.. but that would be so unfair for someone.. who are innocent and victim... apparently people who practice that are those people who still live on their past..
@mapuang (615)
you are right. im also hurt in terms of love life. ilove this man for 6 years and we broke for nothing. in first year it is so hard to accept. your right that time heals all wounds though we are not yet talk its ok with me if our roads cross again. if he did not do that to me maybe im not that strong and developed. i just want to thank him for doing that to me.
yeah we did the same thing... and hope that we will all both learn from it ..
Well all that I can say is pain is a part of our journey in life, every person has a different story of how pain have entered their lives in different levels. But these painful experiences will definitely make you strong. So gather all your courage and face the painful experience. As they always say, " rainbows are always colorful and appreciated every after storm.
hi thank you for your comment... yes... thats true..... all we just need is to let the yur courage drives you to face reality in life..... thats how life is.....
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think you are right dear.. because now you are experienced about love life.. and you have to ability..to take yourself as normal..and live life normal.. it is not good..to live life in depression..that your love is not with you.. so forget your worst day....and live life.. as you want..i know...it's saying to easy..but doing is difficult...bit not impossible.. now you are learned..from your past..life...and careful for your coming life.. i think..to get someone..is not only love....to loose someone for their happiness is also love.. so please live your life normally..
hi... thank you so much for agreeing my discussion,,,,yes and we have to live life normally... and if you have any problem with your love life feel free to discuss it to me.... thank you so much till the next topic
@irefed (200)
Being hurt is an experience that you must foresee to test your flexibility as a person or as a girl. Try to consolidate those breaking up, heart breaking because you learn something from it and make you a better person and a better girlfriend when you settle to another relationship. Treasure your past because it won't left you behind your journey in life.
@bettydeng5 (1696)
Eeveryone have the past, including the sorrow, happiness memory, even the worstest past often flow in your brain like happened yesterday,don't deep into the sad for the past, we need to open our bright eye to look future, let's take the past as a lesson, and don't deep into the problem for future. I can understand your feeling, but don't be so sad, past is past, we took it as a past process, and let it won't affect our emotion, the future is sweet,and do the happiness thing as you can do.
@eLsMarie (4148)
years back when i broke up with my former boyfriend, i try to doubt myself to why i feel like there's no person who can love my the i wanted be loved. it took me a long time to realize that i was miserable then. i learn to love myself and helps me a lot because a lot of people are loving me now... :D
@cherrc (666)
it's all about survival of the fittest. whatever experience we may have in the past has somewhat contributed to us for who and what we are right now. :)
@irene3184 (900)
I think that you've been hurt because you have to learn more about the different perspectives in life.Don't treat this as your worst experience because some way you have learn from this experience. This experience makes you grow and more mature. let your heart beat many times and charge it to your experience. Just wait for a time that you will surely say that it's true love and finally the love that I have waited for so long.