What can I do with the spot on my face?

October 1, 2009 10:03am CST
I am at the age of 21,and I have some spots on my face since I was very young,perhaps with the genetic factors.I want to dilute it,I hate it!could you give me some suggestions?It will be better if you give some special ideas such as some DIY intense recover mask or food therapy!Of course some skin care products which are attractive both in price and quality are perfect too.THANKS!!
1 response
@SallyAnna (143)
• United States
19 Oct 09
Hi Sophia10, My advise would be to go to a Dermatologist. This way you will save money wasted on products that might not work. I had a few spots I wanted gone and wasted alot of money and time trying over the counter products with no results. My doctor prescribed some cream than made them fade within a few weeks. It was painless and easy to apply. I really love the results the spots are almost completely gone.
• China
20 Oct 09
Thank you so much!SallyAnna.So do you still remember the cream that your doctor prescribed?
• United States
22 Oct 09
Hey Sophia10, You are very welcome! The name of it is Tretinoin cream.