Regarding Pay Pal transfer of amount to local banks

@yugasini (12814)
Anantapur, India
Hi mylot friends, I have raised this subject several times in the responses, but I could not get the suitable response, but even no body have raised the question till now, now I am putting a question that how much amount that pay pal will collect from us for the transaction, that is transferring the fund from internally and transfer of funds to the local banks in several countries, any my lot friend could give correct information ,happy mylotting
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi yugasini, i guess you can ask your local bank that. for me, i registered my online card with paypal and they charged me $1.95 for linking my local bank account number, but after i was able to post the paypal code (this you can get from the local bank), that which they charged me was returned to paypal. probably it will vary depending on your bank. i hope i have helped you in this querry. ann
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi ann, thanks for the response,thanks for the information also,i did not wish to with draw the amount immediately,i will allow to increase my deposit in paypal then i will withdraw the same after december that is in new year,have a nice day
@tigeraunt (6331)
i think i will transfer it in my bank account. its different from withdrawing. then probably i would withdraw the same later on just like you.. on christmas!
@tigeraunt (6331)
naaaa! new year too late. gift giving is christmas time!
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Hello my friend. Since you are in a different country, I cannot answer for you, but for me, the transfer fee is minimal. The information should be available on your pay pal account. Or you can contact them to get the specifics for your country. Karen
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi karen madam, thanks for the response,i think you have sent the first response,once again thanks for the same,let me know minimum fee for transfer of funds in the local bank account,like one dollar is small and simple to you but it is high amount to us,how to know the fee,can i contact them by mail,have a nice day