had ever eat pisang goreng

@adhyz82 (36262)
Indonesia
is anyone here had ever eat Pisang Goreng (friend bananas) ? is it your favourite cake?
@May2k8 (6986)
and a half years I ate a banana fritters, are you've never tried sand fried bananas (Pisang Goreng Pasir)? Seasonings to pulp and very crisp, too delicious.
@adhyz82 (36262)
thanks for the additional information. could you explain about sand banana fritters? i never heard? i think maybe because my city is not same in you, which had many option to looking for a variety of banana fritters.
@May2k8 (6986)
Oh, my city also doesn't found this food. The food is in some place which I remember I buy in city of Bogor. Squashed banana in the flour and then given a form similar to that you see sand on the beach after cooking. These foods are in certain places only, and not go into my town.
@adhyz82 (36262)
so where do you live now may?
@ifa225 (11098)
i had eat it, but that does not my fave. my fave is tahu goreng with chili. it makes me hot..
@adhyz82 (36262)
ya, tahu goreng is yummy too my friends. but i prefer to choose pisang goreng. thanks for responds
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi adhyz, pisang goring in English is deep fried banana. It’s a popular street food in my place too. Other than the busy street, stalls selling fried banana are available by the roadside where there are many people and vehicles passing by. Most probable the stalls are found under the shade of big trees in the afternoon. Yeah, I like to eat this crispy fried banana. It’s cheap and delicious The savor would be the best if using the fully ripe banana slices Other than fried banana, fried sweet potato and chempedak (seasonal jackfruit ) are available on the stalls as well. Happy posting
@adhyz82 (36262)
thanks for responds. but i think the type in my country and your country must be different when serving and cooking. right?
Almost everyday lol. Yes, it is called banana fritters in English, and I can't get enough of it. I love the crispy crumbs which is served during rainy day. Yummy!
@adhyz82 (36262)
thanks for the correction.you are true, banana fritters is very yummy, yummy. but i didnt like eat crispy one. there are different taste in my tongue between usual banana fritters and cruspy one. i guess you more like pempek because now you live in palembang
@malamar (784)
Actually I have tasted fried bananas. Here they are called Banana Fritters. Pisang Goreng sounds much more appealing and exotic though, I think I will use that, if you don't mind. I tried to make them once but they take too much effort for me, I am a very lazy cook. I used real Rum instead of the rum flavouring, and they were indeed very tasty.
@adhyz82 (36262)
thanks for the correction about banana fritters. in our country (Indonesia), it`s always called pisang goreng. ya, banana fritters is very taste. i never miss to eat banana fritters. i dont mind if you would like to said pisang goreng.
@atleya (947)
Hi, yes, pisang goreng is my favorite snack. I like it, most of people in my place, like pisang goreng. It will be more delicious if we eat it in hot condition. Have a nice day. Best wishes,