Do you like beach?

China
Hello friends, do you often go to beach? Is have beautiful beach in your city? I once went to the another city Hainan to see the beach, it's very romantic for the couples to walk at the beach, and listen the voice of sea, you will feel life is peaceful and calm, and you can breath the fresh air.
@kykidd (6820)
I really enjoy the beach. I haven't been in over 4 months now. I do not live anywhere near an ocean or beach, so it is quite a drive for me to go. Probably about 700 or 800 miles to the nearest one. I did get to spend last winter right on the beach, and the ocean. It was an excellent 6 months. I did not have to deal with the cold weather and snow, like where I live now. I hope to get to do that again someday. I especially enjoyed spending a few minutes or sometimes even a couple of hours, just walking on the beach and picking up sea shells. They are so beautiful, I wished I had a place for every one. If you are not too far from the beach, I hope you will enjoy it as often as possible.
Wow, I think you picked up the most beautiful shells, whether they are colourful and different style? I lived a little far away from the sea, and it need to take 2-3 hours to arrive there, so I don't ofter go to beach. I like shells very much, but in our beach, we can't get the shells aside of the beach,so I hope oneday I can pick up one and save it as a remembrance. lol.
Ooh, I miss this! I used to collect shells along with my friends, and even collected sand in small water bottles too. Much of a keepsake for that place. But I've heard that there are other beaches here that discourage people from taking any seashells or sand. They say that it destroys the natural cycle of things. Hermit crabs lose homes if you try to get seashells, according to them.
@eLsMarie (4148)
i love to got to the beach especially when i'm with my friends... :D i usually go to beaches whenever i have problems or whenever i'm too happy with something.
yeah, beach is a good place to release our emotion, and I think sea can listen our voice from our bottom of heart, and sea can share our happiness, lol.
@eLsMarie (4148)
yah... i strongly believe... whenever i go to the beach, i can always compose short stories or poems... :D
Now that you mentioned it, I haven't been to the beach for quite some time now. The last time I went to the beach was, uhh, 6 months ago? I do love and miss the beach! I love just listening to the sound of the waves. But I couldn't go to the beach now as it's raining already, and with another typhoon coming (I really pray and hope that it wouldn't hit our nation again), coming too close to the water is a bit dangerous.
I'm sorry to hear that the typhoon happened in your nation, it's pity that you can't go to beach now. Yes, it's dangerous to go to the beach when typhoon. But wait the typhoon gone, and when the sunshine day came, you can re-find the familiar smell on beach.
Yes, I like beaches.:D I am a person who loves water.:D During school breaks.:D My cousins and I always team up to persuade our grandparents to go the beach or even to the nearest resort in the city. We always succeed.:D
@Porcospino (16428)
• Denmark
I live pretty close to the beach. We have drive to get there but it is not that far away, so it is pretty easy to go there. There are a couple of different beaches in our area and my husband and I like to go there with our dog. He loves to play in the sand, and it is still relatively cold so there are not a lot of people at the beach. During the summer months I also like to go the beach. I went swimming last summer, but the water was really cold. It is often like that in my country, but I still think that it is nice to spend time at the beach, and I like to read or write while I am there.
I haven't been to the beach since I was a little girl. The last time I went we had gone to Florida as I live in WV and we have no beaches here. I wouldn't mind going back to the beach though as I think it's quite relaxing and I think you find the most interesting things at the beach. It's quite a nice place explore.